Color Helper

Posted by Reviewer2526088 on Jan 08, 2011

I use Surya Henna Color on my hair about once a month. This shampoo helps to maintain the color and makes it look good longer.

Color

Posted by Reviewer1540113 on Feb 14, 2012

This is the first natural shampoo I've tried that even cleans oily hair. I used it with the leave in conditioner. My roommate asked if I got my hair fixed. I said, no, I got new shampoo. He said, well it looks like it. IOW he thought it looked nice. And it did! My hair is about 15% white and just around the front. The remainder had taken on a dull, lifeless, mousy non-color. This shampoo gives it a rich, warm tone. Will order again.

great

Posted by Reviewer1862715 on Jun 27, 2011

I've only been using the conditioner and shampoo for a couple of weeks. So far, I really like it. It leaves subtle highlights on the grays in my brunette hair.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2620203 on Jan 03, 2012

I like it very much. Now it's one of my favourite shampoos! My hair is very soft and shiny after using this shampoo and it really helps to keep my dark colour longer. The only one thing I was not satisfied:the bottle cap was broken when I received the package

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer3287929 on Jul 21, 2011

I have been using this along with the conditioner now for 3 months and my hair has never been more shiny and manageable. I also really have some different highlights coming out so it really does what it says it does!

Love it!

Posted by xelga78 on Apr 28, 2011

This shampoo really boosts light and deep tones for long-lasting color and gives to my hair super-sleek shine

Recommend it!

Posted by Reviewer1287541 on Aug 12, 2010

I love this brand :)

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1022120 on Oct 14, 2010

I'm pretty picky about shampoos as I have course, wavy, and, died grey hair....but this is working out really well for me, I use the conditioner as well. I can't really tell a difference about the color thing but the shampoo is gentle and my hair is manageable.

Shiny, beautiful hair!

Posted by Reviewer1837388 on Mar 27, 2012

This shampoo has a nice rich lather. It cleans well and rinses well. My dark brown hair definitely looks richer after using this shampoo. I do have some gray and it's seems less noticeable. I have fine hair with little or no body, but this shampoo improves that as well. I'll definitely keep buying it.

great!

Posted by frensisa on Jun 01, 2012

Nice texture, lovely smell, wonderful result - Giovanni is a great company!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »