Color Helper

Posted by Reviewer2526088 on Jan 08, 2011

I use Surya Henna Color on my hair about once a month. This shampoo helps to maintain the color and makes it look good longer.

great

Posted by Reviewer1862715 on Jun 27, 2011

I've only been using the conditioner and shampoo for a couple of weeks. So far, I really like it. It leaves subtle highlights on the grays in my brunette hair.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer3287929 on Jul 21, 2011

I have been using this along with the conditioner now for 3 months and my hair has never been more shiny and manageable. I also really have some different highlights coming out so it really does what it says it does!

Love it!

Posted by xelga78 on Apr 28, 2011

This shampoo really boosts light and deep tones for long-lasting color and gives to my hair super-sleek shine

Recommend it!

Posted by Reviewer1287541 on Aug 12, 2010

I love this brand :)

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1022120 on Oct 14, 2010

I'm pretty picky about shampoos as I have course, wavy, and, died grey hair....but this is working out really well for me, I use the conditioner as well. I can't really tell a difference about the color thing but the shampoo is gentle and my hair is manageable.

Love them.

Posted by Reviewer1613849 on Sep 23, 2011

My hair become more shiny, with a little of browny shine, silk:) I like it very.

Love this product

Posted by SazfromIreland on Oct 04, 2011

Great natural ingredients, no Sodium Lauryl Sulfate. Really helps my colour to last and makes my hair soft and silky

Good buy

Posted by Reviewer1234021 on Nov 09, 2011

Nice website, fast shipping and good price

Works Great!

Posted by Reviewer2321010 on Nov 30, 2011

Will continue to use this product!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »