Giovanni, Colorflage, Daily Color Defense Shampoo, Brazenly Brunette, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2620203 on Jan 03, 2012

I like it very much. Now it's one of my favourite shampoos! My hair is very soft and shiny after using this shampoo and it really helps to keep my dark colour longer. The only one thing I was not satisfied:the bottle cap was broken when I received the package

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2218441 on Jan 18, 2012

I really like this shampoo, it makes my hair shiny and light. Also it smells very good!

Color

Posted by Reviewer1540113 on Feb 14, 2012

This is the first natural shampoo I've tried that even cleans oily hair. I used it with the leave in conditioner. My roommate asked if I got my hair fixed. I said, no, I got new shampoo. He said, well it looks like it. IOW he thought it looked nice. And it did! My hair is about 15% white and just around the front. The remainder had taken on a dull, lifeless, mousy non-color. This shampoo gives it a rich, warm tone. Will order again.

Shiny, beautiful hair!

Posted by Reviewer1837388 on Mar 27, 2012

This shampoo has a nice rich lather. It cleans well and rinses well. My dark brown hair definitely looks richer after using this shampoo. I do have some gray and it's seems less noticeable. I have fine hair with little or no body, but this shampoo improves that as well. I'll definitely keep buying it.

great!

Posted by frensisa on Jun 01, 2012

Nice texture, lovely smell, wonderful result - Giovanni is a great company!