👍🏻

Posted by 5194960610843795683 on Apr 11, 2016

👍🏻

my favoriate

Posted by 5067692938104412033 on Apr 09, 2016

it is my best scrub really make my skin soft and clean perfect

Excellent

Posted by Breathoffreshair on Dec 20, 2015

This is an amazing exfoliating scrub. It makes the skin so smooth and soft. I think they also improved the scrub because previously the grains were much smaller and would quickly melt off. Whereas now, they are more thicker and easier to apply with the same amazing results. Loving the change!!! Please don't discontinue, cant find anything like it <3

Buen olor, exfolia poco

Posted by Loli10 on Nov 12, 2015

enseguida se deshacen los gránulos en la ducha.... No le encuentro mucha utilidad

Not scrubby enough

Posted by 4655522717510653752 on Jul 02, 2015

I really really wanted to love this scrub. It smells great, has a fantastic texture, and of course, the ingredient list is good. However, once you start scrubbing it into your skin, the "scrubby" texture that I love melts way too fast to get a good scrub in. I really wanted to give it five stars since everything thing else about this product is amazing, but since it doesn't even really do what it's supposed to, I gave it a lower rating.

Okay

Posted by 5165076663101427604 on Jun 02, 2015

Smell isn't bad and it scrubs well but very hard to get out of the tube.

Patiko

Posted by 5462334646376170571 on May 15, 2015

Fainas, istirpsta ant kuno, gerai, bet ne per stipriai sveicia.

Really Good Body Scrub :)

Posted by 5716414357791332950 on Apr 24, 2015

Good product at great price. I like a nice thorough scrub and this is great.

The beads melt easily

Posted by monwatt on Feb 21, 2015

I was attracted by the ingredients of this body scrub. I have back acne and I need to exfoliate my back frequently. But the beads of this scrub melt away too fast. Once you spread it all over your body, the beads will disappear. I wish the beads would last longer so it would give a thorough exfoliation to my skin. I will not repurchase unfortunately.

Its Great , does work , the consistency is a little funny so you'll want to use a loofah

Posted by 5762343735493369956 on Dec 15, 2014

It truly is a great product , it does work wonderfully 3~4 times is all you need , a little goes far . Great for sensitive and blemish skin even if it's just hormonal break outs