EN
USD
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Added to Cart
Total:
Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
Cart Total:
Checkout
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$6.97

$9.95

Savings of: $2.98 (30% off)

Write a Review

Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.

Reviews | English
Sort By

Cleanses my oily skin well / Хорошо очищает жирную кожу

Posted by SvitlanaOrganic on Mar 02, 2015

I have oily skin with always-blocked pores. I ordered this product hoping to emolliate and wash skin oil out, and improve my face color. First I didn’t get the benefits of this cleanser and I was even thinking about returning it since I got my skin peeling in the first two days and I didn’t see any clarifying of my skin. But I decided to keep using it – so many great reviews, interesting ingredients, and my curiosity didn’t let me stop. And then the ice got broken! As of now, I’ve been using the product for two weeks and my skin look changed – pores got cleaner, the face color improved. With such a pace I’m gonna get a blush soon :) The gel smells nicely, not ordinarily and fresh, the little goes a long way, the color is interesting – dark grey. I didn’t expect it and didn’t have such a priority, but it removes professional resistant make up very well (excepting eyes – I use a specific product for them). I’m using the gel along with other products from the series – moisturizer, scrub (not daily!) and face mask, I also use a toner from L’uvalla. I like the result and gonna keep using products since the bottles are pretty big. Ah, and prices are lovely! Recommended to ones with oily skin and comedones. If my review was helpful for you - please press YES and check my profile. You will find there other useful reviews and my favorite products – I am a big fan of organic and natural products! У меня жирная кожа с постоянно забивающимися порами. Заказала данный продукт в надежде размягчить и вымыть кожное сало, улучшить цвет лица. Сначала не поняла этот гель, даже думала о возврате – в течение двух дней у меня шелушилась кожа, очищения пор я не замечала, но решила продолжить использование – куча позитивных отзывов, интересный состав и любопытство не дали сдаться. А потом лед тронулся! На данный момент использую две недели – кожа изменилась, поры подчистились, исчез сероватый оттенок лица. У меня такими темпами и румянец скоро появится :) Запах приятный, необычный свежий, средство экономно расходуется, цвет интересный - темно-серый. Не ожидала и не имела такого приоритета, но удивительно хорошо очищает кожу лица от профессиональной стойкой косметики (кроме глаз, на них никогда не наношу гель для умывания - использую специальное средство). Использую вместе с другими продуктами из серии – увлажняющим кремом, скрабом (не использую ежедневно) и маской + использую тоник от L’uvalla. Эффект мне нравится, буду продолжать, тем более, объем баночки внушительный. Да, и цены просто замечательные! Рекомендую обладателям жирной кожи и комедонов. Если мой отзыв был полезен для вас, пожалуйста, нажмите YES. Заходите на мой профиль, и вы найдете там полезные отзывы и мои любимые продукты.

Was this review helpful to you?

Check the ingredients

Posted by 4857156689058797965 on May 26, 2014

This product contains phenoxyethanol.

Was this review helpful to you?

Very nice cleanser

Posted by Reviewer3340624 on Jun 16, 2011

I didn't have very high expectations for this, and thought I would just get a regular face wash with a couple of specks of charcoal floating around in it, but I was happy (and impressed) to see that the creamy gel is pure black, which means there's a good amount of charcoal in there. (From the picture, I thought the bottle was colored black, but it's actually clear and the gel is black :P). This face wash cleans my face very well without leaving my skin dry and tight feeling. I think it helps control my blackheads too, so I'm super happy with this. I'll definitely buy again. Thank you iHerb. :)

Was this review helpful to you?

Best!

Posted by Reviewer2814581 on Jan 24, 2012

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this! Perfect for my combination/acne skin. Used it for just 1 week and this one together with the scrub and moisturizer has cleared my skin! I am so impressed, and very happy with this product! I am also so happy with Iherb. Great packing, and deliviry! And great prices :):) Happy costumer :)

Was this review helpful to you?

STORY TIME: Only face wash I trust on my skin!

Posted by 5676779424176476030 on Jul 06, 2016

Bought this face wash about a year ago and loved it! It cleared up my blemishes and blackheads and even smoothed out some of the texture I had gotten over the years from acne scarring. Unfortunately, when it was time to get a new bottle, I found that my health food store had discontinued it. I convinced myself that my skin had cleared up because I was getting older, so I switched to a different face wash formulated for sensitive skin, and my face broke out terribly. I decided to order my old face wash off of iHerb, and within days of returning to it my skin began to clear up again. In addition, it is formulated without parabens or synthetic fragrance and does not test on animals. I will not use another face wash as long as this one remains available to me!

Was this review helpful to you?

Thank You Giovanni

Posted by Reviewer1446054 on May 18, 2011

Initially I was skeptical about the effectiveness of this product but, not even two weeks since I have started using it, I have been receiving compliments about how much better my skin looks. Just this morning my mother said "your face looks so much different; it's like a Hollywood star. You don't have any blemishes or anything." I'm happy I choose the Dtox system and will not be changing my routine any time soon. I use all three steps two times a day: once in the morning and once at night.

Was this review helpful to you?

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT

Posted by 5528498830296470120 on Jul 29, 2015

I have recently just started using this, and I am already seeing great results. My skin feels great and looks great too! Super happy with it and will not consider another cleanser.

Was this review helpful to you?

Sadly not for me :(

Posted by christinelux on Feb 08, 2014

I have dry skin and I thought I'd give it a shot because of the good reviews and because it was so affordable. However, I don't think this is for me, I dont' really think it contributes much to my skin care regime, I found it a bit drying. Maybe someone with oily or combination skin would like this. Also of note, it has a light herbal fragrance, so if you don't enjoy herbal scents this also isn't for you

Was this review helpful to you?

Giovanni, D:tox System, Purifying Facial Cleanser, Step 1, 7 fl oz (207 ml) (GIO-18279)

Posted by Reviewer1260461 on Oct 17, 2011

ONE OF THE BEST SOAPS I HAVE USED I HAVE SPENT LARGE AMOUNTS OF DOLLARS ON ALL KINDS OF DIFFERENT MANUFACTURERS SOME OF THE CLEANSERS I HAVE USED ARE OVER THE 100.00 MARK AND THEY DO NOT COMPARE TO THIS PRODUCT WOULD RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT TO ALL SKIN TYPES

Was this review helpful to you?

Love it!!

Posted by Reviewer1061682 on Jun 22, 2011

This face wash is amazing. I have really bad skin and I have tried everything to calm my breakouts and nothing has worked as well as this. I also like that it leaves your face soft and clean, not stiff and shiny. A little goes a long way too. I will never use anything else again.

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 1-10 of 92 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »