EN
USD

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.

iHerb Customer Reviews

Giovanni, D:tox System, Purifying Facial Cleanser, Step 1, 7 fl oz (207 ml)

$6.97
$9.95
Savings of: $2.98 (30% off)
4.3 out of 5 based on 228 reviews
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews English
Sort By

Items 1-5 of 83 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »

Check the ingredients

6 people found the following review helpful

Posted by 4857156689058797965 on May 26, 2014

This product contains phenoxyethanol.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Very nice cleanser

8 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer3340624 on Jun 16, 2011

I didn't have very high expectations for this, and thought I would just get a regular face wash with a couple of specks of charcoal floating around in it, but I was happy (and impressed) to see that the creamy gel is pure black, which means there's a good amount of charcoal in there. (From the picture, I thought the bottle was colored black, but it's actually clear and the gel is black :P). This face wash cleans my face very well without leaving my skin dry and tight feeling. I think it helps control my blackheads too, so I'm super happy with this. I'll definitely buy again. Thank you iHerb. :)

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Best!

3 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2814581 on Jan 24, 2012

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this! Perfect for my combination/acne skin. Used it for just 1 week and this one together with the scrub and moisturizer has cleared my skin! I am so impressed, and very happy with this product! I am also so happy with Iherb. Great packing, and deliviry! And great prices :):) Happy costumer :)

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Thank You Giovanni

9 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1446054 on May 18, 2011

Initially I was skeptical about the effectiveness of this product but, not even two weeks since I have started using it, I have been receiving compliments about how much better my skin looks. Just this morning my mother said "your face looks so much different; it's like a Hollywood star. You don't have any blemishes or anything." I'm happy I choose the Dtox system and will not be changing my routine any time soon. I use all three steps two times a day: once in the morning and once at night.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Cleanses my oily skin well / Хорошо очищает жирную кожу

2 people found the following review helpful

Posted by SvitlanaOrganic on Mar 02, 2015

I have oily skin with always-blocked pores. I ordered this product hoping to emolliate and wash skin oil out, and improve my face color. First I didn’t get the benefits of this cleanser and I was even thinking about returning it since I got my skin peeling in the first two days and I didn’t see any clarifying of my skin. But I decided to keep using it – so many great reviews, interesting ingredients, and my curiosity didn’t let me stop. And then the ice got broken! As of now, I’ve been using the product for two weeks and my skin look changed – pores got cleaner, the face color improved. With such a pace I’m gonna get a blush soon :) The gel smells nicely, not ordinarily and fresh, the little goes a long way, the color is interesting – dark grey. I didn’t expect it and didn’t have such a priority, but it removes professional resistant make up very well (excepting eyes – I use a specific product for them). I’m using the gel along with other products from the series – moisturizer, scrub (not daily!) and face mask, I also use a toner from L’uvalla. I like the result and gonna keep using products since the bottles are pretty big. Ah, and prices are lovely! Recommended to ones with oily skin and comedones. If my review was helpful for you - please press YES and check my profile. You will find there other useful reviews and my favorite products – I am a big fan of organic and natural products! У меня жирная кожа с постоянно забивающимися порами. Заказала данный продукт в надежде размягчить и вымыть кожное сало, улучшить цвет лица. Сначала не поняла этот гель, даже думала о возврате – в течение двух дней у меня шелушилась кожа, очищения пор я не замечала, но решила продолжить использование – куча позитивных отзывов, интересный состав и любопытство не дали сдаться. А потом лед тронулся! На данный момент использую две недели – кожа изменилась, поры подчистились, исчез сероватый оттенок лица. У меня такими темпами и румянец скоро появится :) Запах приятный, необычный свежий, средство экономно расходуется, цвет интересный - темно-серый. Не ожидала и не имела такого приоритета, но удивительно хорошо очищает кожу лица от профессиональной стойкой косметики (кроме глаз, на них никогда не наношу гель для умывания - использую специальное средство). Использую вместе с другими продуктами из серии – увлажняющим кремом, скрабом (не использую ежедневно) и маской + использую тоник от L’uvalla. Эффект мне нравится, буду продолжать, тем более, объем баночки внушительный. Да, и цены просто замечательные! Рекомендую обладателям жирной кожи и комедонов. Если мой отзыв был полезен для вас, пожалуйста, нажмите YES. Заходите на мой профиль, и вы найдете там полезные отзывы и мои любимые продукты.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Items 1-5 of 83 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »