EN
USD

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
Added to Cart
Total:
Combo Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$6.97

$9.95

Savings of: $2.98 (30% off)

Write a Review

Customer Ratings

5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
(6)
Reviews | English
Sort By

Good basic cleanser

Posted by tjaderberg on Mar 31, 2016

It's pretty basic, it cleans my face properly but haven't done wonders. Doesn't break me out, but it doesn't prevent it either, it's not drying or moisturizing. If you don't rinse it off properly it could leave a film on your face though. A little goes a long way, you don't need to use a lot and for the price I would recommend giving it a shot. I also use the D:tox moisturizer with this cleanser day and night currently. I have spot prone combination skin as a reference.

Was this review helpful to you?

1 person found the following review helpful

Good.

Posted by TriedandTested on Jan 03, 2016

This cleaned my face really well, and didn't dry it out. I really love the blend of ingredients, and a little bit goes a long way!

Was this review helpful to you?

1 person found the following review helpful

Ok!

Posted by Mayito on Dec 26, 2015

It's a good cleanser however I prefer natrubiotic cleanser for my skin

Was this review helpful to you?

Did not feel it cleansed probably

Posted by MiaBearwood on Sep 10, 2015

I did not feel that it cleansed my face probably. I think it is more suited for people who do not wear makeup. I usually clean my makeup off with a makeupwipe and use a cleanser to make sure everything is clean. But this just seemed like it didn't really.. do that much?

Was this review helpful to you?

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT

Posted by 5528498830296470120 on Jul 29, 2015

I have recently just started using this, and I am already seeing great results. My skin feels great and looks great too! Super happy with it and will not consider another cleanser.

Was this review helpful to you?

2 people found the following review helpful

Limpiador suave y eficaz

Posted by 4661748269085250876 on Mar 25, 2015

Limpiador facial suave, eficaz y con buen olor. No obstante y al tener la piel más bien grasa, le daría cinco estrellas si fuera algo más fuerte. Giovanni es mi marca favorita por relación calidad-precio.

Was this review helpful to you?

Cleanses my oily skin well / Хорошо очищает жирную кожу

Posted by SvitlanaOrganic on Mar 02, 2015

I have oily skin with always-blocked pores. I ordered this product hoping to emolliate and wash skin oil out, and improve my face color. First I didn’t get the benefits of this cleanser and I was even thinking about returning it since I got my skin peeling in the first two days and I didn’t see any clarifying of my skin. But I decided to keep using it – so many great reviews, interesting ingredients, and my curiosity didn’t let me stop. And then the ice got broken! As of now, I’ve been using the product for two weeks and my skin look changed – pores got cleaner, the face color improved. With such a pace I’m gonna get a blush soon :) The gel smells nicely, not ordinarily and fresh, the little goes a long way, the color is interesting – dark grey. I didn’t expect it and didn’t have such a priority, but it removes professional resistant make up very well (excepting eyes – I use a specific product for them). I’m using the gel along with other products from the series – moisturizer, scrub (not daily!) and face mask, I also use a toner from L’uvalla. I like the result and gonna keep using products since the bottles are pretty big. Ah, and prices are lovely! Recommended to ones with oily skin and comedones. If my review was helpful for you - please press YES and check my profile. You will find there other useful reviews and my favorite products – I am a big fan of organic and natural products! У меня жирная кожа с постоянно забивающимися порами. Заказала данный продукт в надежде размягчить и вымыть кожное сало, улучшить цвет лица. Сначала не поняла этот гель, даже думала о возврате – в течение двух дней у меня шелушилась кожа, очищения пор я не замечала, но решила продолжить использование – куча позитивных отзывов, интересный состав и любопытство не дали сдаться. А потом лед тронулся! На данный момент использую две недели – кожа изменилась, поры подчистились, исчез сероватый оттенок лица. У меня такими темпами и румянец скоро появится :) Запах приятный, необычный свежий, средство экономно расходуется, цвет интересный - темно-серый. Не ожидала и не имела такого приоритета, но удивительно хорошо очищает кожу лица от профессиональной стойкой косметики (кроме глаз, на них никогда не наношу гель для умывания - использую специальное средство). Использую вместе с другими продуктами из серии – увлажняющим кремом, скрабом (не использую ежедневно) и маской + использую тоник от L’uvalla. Эффект мне нравится, буду продолжать, тем более, объем баночки внушительный. Да, и цены просто замечательные! Рекомендую обладателям жирной кожи и комедонов. Если мой отзыв был полезен для вас, пожалуйста, нажмите YES. Заходите на мой профиль, и вы найдете там полезные отзывы и мои любимые продукты.

Was this review helpful to you?

7 people found the following review helpful

This works for all over

Posted by 5762343735493369956 on Feb 20, 2015

Really detoxs and cleanses the skin, does help and aid for breakout, not stinging or burning, not abrasive

Was this review helpful to you?

1 person found the following review helpful

Fresh and smooth

Posted by 5457115531285146969 on Jan 20, 2015

Both my sons are using the cleanser and they say that their faces feel clean, smooth and fresh after using.It also diminish blackheads.

Was this review helpful to you?

1 person found the following review helpful

Me gusta

Posted by LaMarmotilla on Nov 24, 2014

Lo estoy usando actualmente y la verdad es que estoy encantada. Noto que deja los poros (nariz, barbilla) más finitos, limpia la piel sin resecar. Es bastante líquido, hace la espumita justa, el olor es agradable.

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 1-10 of 87 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »