Giovanni, Direct Leave-In Weightless Moisture Conditioner, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)

Reviews 4-star

Builds body and leaves hair soft

Posted by ShaktiSophia on Aug 20, 2012

This conditioner is really light and leaves my long fine hair more bouncy, with nice volume - it restored the wavy quality of my hair that other products had flattened. It noticeably builds body. Leaves the hair soft and manageable. The formula seems to have moisturizing properties, although not very nourishing. Healthy formula, except that I don't see the use of having so much preservative (the 6th ingredient in the bottle) that we can keep the product for 24 months after opening - 6 months with less preservative, like with the Alba Botanica product, would be enough. The scent is light and pleasant. I am giving it only 4 stars because you can't give 5 stars to everything, and I wish this product would be more nourishing and give more luster as promised on the bottle. I still use a conditioner before this one to take sufficient care of my long hair.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2695879 on Feb 12, 2010

I use moisturizing shampoo and conditioner because of greys and washing every day. Tried this without the other conditioner and was not enough for me. I need both. This is still very good for styling, seems to help with humidity frizz. Again though I'm using additional conditioner.

Light but good

Posted by Reviewer2296759 on Feb 13, 2013

This one is especially good for my daughters´ hair. One of them just need detangling, for which I think this one is great, without weighing hair down. My other daughter has very fine, dry and delicate hair and she uses this one after Santé Brilliant Care conditioner.

a little goes a long way

Posted by Reviewer2350808 on Dec 01, 2010

good basic product. it does what it's supposed to - moisturize. the good part: it isnt oily so doesnt give u flat hair!

Good!

Posted by erikamarija on Aug 21, 2012

Makes my hair look soft and nice! Love it!