Very Bad

Posted by 4920879561525720628 on Oct 12, 2015

it made me so itchy like crazy. It didn't moisturise my hair at all, it was more thick and sticky stuff. I bought two hearing all its great benefits but not for me, it also has this weird smell like an unwashed hair.

too much protein

Posted by 5184426881930515471 on Jun 06, 2015

I don't know why everyone loves this so much. it makes my hair crusty and dry.

Not for me

Posted by SoleVeg on Apr 27, 2015

My curls are 3b, med porosity, medium-coarse hair. This leave-in feels heavy, no matter how little I use. It doesn't feel moisturising at all and makes my hair feel dirty and dry. I would give ir zero stars if I could. It doesn't help to detangle or soften your hair and it just feels weighted and stiff, absolutely motionless and stiff.

not working for mine.

Posted by 5041759512313686298 on Apr 17, 2015

doesn't work for my hair. didn't felt moisture at all . doesnt seems to have that magic effect that everybody has.....after a few uses. not recommendable from me.

Not impressed

Posted by DropDeadGorgeous on Mar 10, 2015

Direct leave-in wightless moisture conditioner should be a moisturising leave-in treatment. I didn't like this product too. I wouldn't describe this conditioner as weightless - my hair looked oily after using this product. I used this conditioner on clean, washed and towel-dried, damp hair, but it didn't soak in. It left white strips in my hair though I didn't use plenty of it. After few minutes it was still there so I had to remove it with a towel.

Not for me

Posted by 5582048751034809917 on Feb 17, 2015

I don't get this one. I have tried to use a regular amount of this conditioner on my hair, as well as just a drop but still my hair feels sticky and heavy afterwards. I actually have to wash it again after using the conditioner, otherwise it looks greasy. So no use for me.

No repetiré

Posted by 4763166996042266214 on Nov 25, 2014

No sé si es por mi tipo de pelo pero este leave-in me lo deja totalmente grasoso y no me gusta nada. Incluso me pica el cuero cabelludo y eso que no lo pongo sobre él.

Yeah....no...

Posted by 5651848506194364192 on Jul 13, 2014

This is far from a good moisturizing product - it really feels like it does nothing for my hair at all. Creamy/sticky texture as someone else mentioned - no moisture to it at all when it goes on...in fact, it almost feels like it's drying my hair out. I have naturally curly hair (2C) that I blow dry and straighten 75% of the time. Maybe this would be better as a curl product, although I'd be worried about it weighing my hair down. As for a good blow dry / straightening cream, don't bother.

Mixed thoughts

Posted by BrittanyAlice on Jun 03, 2014

The directions for use to say to use on wet hair (and you definitely can't use it on dry hair!) even on wet hair you need to be careful how much you use. I put this in my ends and let my hair air dry naturally, It set hard like gel I could brush the majority of that out but it's hardly weightless. I am still using this but just am careful to use only a little near the ends. First impression I loved the scent and imagined buying it forever but now I probably wont. JUNE 4th 2014 I Threw the bottle away recently 80% full.

Deja el pelo pringoso!!

Posted by mariatb on May 19, 2014

La primera vez que lo usé pensé que me había pasado con la cantidad y que por eso el pelo se me había quedado pringoso. La siguiente vez usé una pequiñisima cantidad y me pasó exactamente lo mismo, asi que he decidido dejarlo para usarlo en la playa, para hidratar el pelo y que no se dañe con la sal y el sol.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »