Direct Leave-In Weightless Moisture Conditioner

Posted by Didokitty on Sep 29, 2013

I have fine high-lighted hair. This leave-in does not work with my hairtype at all. This was not moisturizing or detangling enough for my hair. Hair feeling sticky and dry. Left my hair hard to comb and matte.

Mixed thoughts

Posted by BrittanyAlice on Jun 03, 2014

The directions for use to say to use on wet hair (and you definitely can't use it on dry hair!) even on wet hair you need to be careful how much you use. I put this in my ends and let my hair air dry naturally, It set hard like gel I could brush the majority of that out but it's hardly weightless. I am still using this but just am careful to use only a little near the ends. First impression I loved the scent and imagined buying it forever but now I probably wont. JUNE 4th 2014 I Threw the bottle away recently 80% full.

Heavy

Posted by Reviewer1258361 on Jan 03, 2010

Although I like many of their products, this is to heavy. Comes out creamy and sticky and makes hair fill the same. Not a good conditioner either, hair still felt dry. After blow drying my hair felt tangled and coated, not light and soft.

They lied about Weightless

Posted by Reviewer2541588 on Oct 11, 2010

Conditioner left my hair greasy and heavy although I used a tiny amount of the product.

Very Bad

Posted by 4920879561525720628 on Oct 12, 2015

it made me so itchy like crazy. It didn't moisturise my hair at all, it was more thick and sticky stuff. I bought two hearing all its great benefits but not for me, it also has this weird smell like an unwashed hair.

Horrible

Posted by aunatural on Jun 04, 2012

The first challenge for me was getting past the scent. It's like a freshly opened bag of liquorice all-sorts--sickly sweet, aniseedy and not a fresh, herbal scent that I expect from a product with such great ingredients. Anyway, I did get past it, but then the second challenge was finding the balance between too much product and not enough. I have long, fine hair and when I used a small amount, it didn't spread well through the hair. When I used too much, it was very heavy and weighed it down. I tried adding water, adding a bit of aloe vera juice (since that's a key ingredient) but still could not achieve the desired effect. Finally I gave up, and it's sitting on my shelf until i get around to throwing it away. I'm just glad it didn't cost a lot of money! I've gone back to my Neways Exuberance conditioner which is not as "natural", but has served me well for over 15 years - truly weightless and the light scent is heavenly. Sorry Giovanni, this one is a flop.

sticky feeling

Posted by Reviewer2124504 on Jan 03, 2010

This product leaves my hair sticky, as if I had rinsed it in sugar water. It's very diffucult to brush and I have more split, broken ends.

My hair didn't like it

Posted by Reviewer1013489 on Mar 19, 2009

It left my hair flat and greasy in appearance. But I've always had difficulty in finding hair products that don't have that effect on my hair.

DO NOT LIKE AS A LEAVE-IN

Posted by Reviewer1094981 on Jan 16, 2011

This product is labeled as a leave-in - but is horrble as a leave-in conditioner, weighs down hair leaves it feeling heavy and dirty - it works ok if you rinse out most of it,

Used to love it

Posted by Reviewer2973833 on Jul 13, 2013

The first time I tried it, I loved it. I have very thick, dry and curly hair and had been looking for a good natural (and affordable) leave-in conditioner and I thought I finally found it. In the begin it left my hair nice and soft, but after a couple of weeks, my hair started getting drier and harder and now it just sits on my hair. There is no moisture at all. I believe it's from the soy glycerin in this leave in. I will not be repurchasing.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »