not really

Posted by Reviewer2432730 on Feb 17, 2011

I would say it is ok for hair styling, but doesn't really work as moisturiser. Hair stays a little dull and don't look very clean. The same as hair mousse.

Lovely

Posted by 4812659782092009666 on Jun 09, 2014

Very nice conditioner. I'm happy with it.

Good on curly hair

Posted by Reviewer2209796 on Aug 28, 2010

I use this on my damp hair and a little goes a long way. It has a rating of 2 on the EWG website - 0-2 being in the low hazard category so that is pretty good! The fragrance is ok and not over powering. After I work it into my hair, I dry my hair by using a diffuser on my hair dryer. It does not weigh my hair down and adds a good amount of volume to my curls.

Not a spray-in!

Posted by Reviewer2774669 on Dec 29, 2008

For some reason I thought that this was a spray-in leave in conditioner. It's definitely not so I'm a bit disappointed but I'll give this a try anyway.

giovanni direct leave in

Posted by Reviewer2358434 on Apr 04, 2009

this conditioner smells good but it weighed my hair down a bit it was okay.

Ok

Posted by Reviewer1081030 on May 20, 2009

Doesn't help with tangles as much as I had hoped. Also, it is very thick - and comes out very fast, so often I get too much for my girls' hair.

I don't know......

Posted by Reviewer1052081 on Feb 22, 2010

when I use this along with my coconut oil,my hair is very curly and soft.but the next day my hair is hard and crunchy. I guess I have to learn how to use this product.

good product

Posted by Reviewer2948985 on Apr 27, 2010

Really its good product when you put a small amount on your hair

This used to be great

Posted by Reviewer2480718 on Jul 28, 2010

I've used this conditioner for over ten years, I absolutely loved it. When I moved abroad I had family send it to me. Recently I discovered I can get it from iherb but when I used it, it felt different, heavy and sticky. I think Giovanni has changed the formula and it no longer works for me. Disappointed.

Acondicionador si enjuague

Posted by 4831519005921641523 on Aug 05, 2014

No lo he probado como lo aconsejan, lo he usado como un acondicionador normal y no me da resultados. Lo probaré como lo aconsejan a ver que tal