I've been using it for years.

Posted by Reviewer2180036 on Nov 30, 2007

Direct leave-in conditioner works to control and silken my fine, flyaway hair. A little amount gives me clean, bouncy, conditioned hair. Plus, it beats the overpriced and chemically-laced conditioners on the market.

Conditions and detangles

Posted by Reviewer1097806 on Apr 27, 2009

I bought Nexxus "Headress Weightless Leave-In Conditioner" after reading rave reviews from another site. Then I bought this conditioner. I find Giovanni the superior conditioner for two reasons: 1) It leaves my frizzy, wavy hair more soft and manageable; and 2) It detangles! This is great for wavy, hard-to-comb hair. I also use this conditioner for my two young daughters who also have wavy hair with lots of tangles.

Really good deal for high quality

Posted by Reviewer2458481 on May 14, 2008

This product is all natural and good for my hair and is inexpensive. This bottle will last me most of the year as I only use a dab on my hair. I am very picky about quality of my hair care products and I would buy this even if it cost more. Glad it doesn't. Great value and product.

Posted by Reviewer1176031 on Dec 20, 2008

This is what I've been missing in a conditioner. I used to use as much as I could glop in my hands. It left a white sticky residue apparent with a scrape of the fingernail. With this product, a pea size in the hands smoothed over medium baby fine hair and it combs through like butter. A marble size adds body and light shine almost like a finishing spray, eliminating static. There's no build-up between washes and it has sophisticated packaging and scent. The price and quality confirm the benefits of switching to all-natural products!

The Best

Posted by Reviewer2450667 on Dec 22, 2008

Great for winter dry hair. I highly recommend especially for color treated hair. Thanks IHerb for a great price.

Wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer1684086 on Nov 10, 2010

I first bought this product in a salon, but iHerb's price is much better! I have very thin, naturally curly hair, now mixed with gray, and this product is the very best one I've tried for managing the frizz or flatness my hair is prone to, depending on the humidity in the air. All I do is work some through with my fingers while my hair is still wet, and it dries perfectly. Also does not have any strong odor.

Nice subtle smell

Posted by MandyEm on Feb 01, 2013

and works well. I use it to give my hair some texture after a wash without drying it out. Gets the job done :)

Es un muy buen producto

Posted by ROSSITA on Sep 09, 2013

Deja el pelo suave, y no hay que aclararlo, ideal para los días que vas con prisa y no quieres usar mascarilla. Desenreda muy bien el pelo. Me gusta mucho y además tiene un precio genial. Más revisiones de productos en mi cuenta.

OMG!

Posted by 5169317882479257163 on May 03, 2012

My hair is very picky about what I put in it and hates anything that weighs it down or leaves residue, but I have had awesome success with this leave-in! It's light, you only a need a tiny bit, there's no build-up and it's not loaded with perfumes! I will definitely incorporate this into my hair regimen. My hair feels so good when I use this product!

Love it

Posted by Reviewer3295866 on Mar 06, 2009

The leave-in weightless moisture is great for colored hair. I'm trying to get my hair back to healthy state. This product makes it soft. Rebecca South Carolina