Muy bueno!

Posted by mjvivancos on Apr 24, 2016

Para el pelo castigado y con frizz es un básico. Deja el pelo muy hidratado porque no se enjuaga y el cabello pierde mucho encrespamiento. Un básico para mi.

Natural hair

Posted by 4842183399349527968 on Apr 22, 2016

This leave-in is great! it leaves my hair very curly and it is not heavy. Love it

love

Posted by Reviewer1064701 on Apr 07, 2016

like the smell and very good price

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer3120015 on Apr 06, 2016

I have purchased this numerous times now and my hair loved it, i would highly recommend for natural hair women and men. The smell is also very nice!

love it

Posted by 4849375639256069798 on Mar 25, 2016

This works great with my natural 4b texture. It also doesn't leave any residue and smells pretty good

My Holy Grail!!

Posted by vickyherb on Feb 18, 2016

The Direct Leave-In is an essential part of my hair care routine. So far, I haven't found any other product to match it! I'll slap this on after combing my hair in the shower with some Knot Today and top it off with coconut oil and voilà: my 3C hair is looking as good as it possibly can. I keep reordering and reordering, it's just that good.

Gosh Really Nice

Posted by 4826863316294563797 on Jan 06, 2016

I absolutely love this leave in conditioner, makes my curls curly and shiny, wow I am so very happy using this for the first time, so glad I found iHerb, great products cool prices and delivering to here UK awesome, my great and best new shopping site.

Love!

Posted by Helper on Dec 09, 2015

Loved and repeatedly ordered! This is my favorite from the first purchase. Don't overdose -I have shoulder-length hair - just the volume of a large pea. Distributed over the palm-then we put on wet hair evenly - Voila! The smooth, beautiful, shiny hair! ! I will be ordering again and again!

Me encanta!

Posted by 5137615369942828643 on Jul 03, 2015

Lo he usado dos veces y ya lo amo!!! deja mi pelo liviano y con movimiento, ya encargué dos botellas mas.

Must Have pour les cheveux SEC !

Posted by 5113736361671111099 on Jun 22, 2015

Il hydrate vraiment très bien. Pas besoin d'en utiliser en grande quantité 1 ou 2 noix suffisent Je le rachèterais à coup sur car il fait partit de ma routine maintenant