Great Product!

Posted by 4878442812426903067 on May 03, 2016

This leave-in conditioner is very moisturizing and makes my hair soft, supple and shiny. It's also great for the ends; I've been using this for years and haven't had any split ends ever since! You have to use it right after washing your hair when it's still wet. It helps with detangling and also tames the frizz. Unlike other leave-in conditioners I've tried, this one does not weigh down my hair or make it sticky, greasy or stringy. It has really good ingredients and does not contain any alcohol, silicone, mineral oil, polyquaternium, formaldehyde or parabens. The smell is very nice, light and fruity. I always use this conditioner in a pump dispenser because I don't need a lot of product - a little goes a long way!

This is a great product

Posted by livelig on Apr 11, 2012

This really is a weightless conditioner, perfect for my curly (3a) hair. Love it!

Add great texture to hair

Posted by Reviewer2490980 on Sep 21, 2013

Lightweight and feels really nice on my baby fine hair.

A worthwhile buy.

Posted by 5318363611686893679 on Sep 03, 2012

This is another product that I had heard a lot about before purchasing. And the advertising, both word of mouth and from the company, is true. It's a great moisturizer and it is weightless. The moisture lasts without being greasy which is great. And it works even better when you lock it in with oil. My hair was soft, no crunch or hardness, even after daily application in between washes. There's no product build up either. I wash my hair with shampoo every other week (condish wash in between wash weeks), and my hair rinses off pretty clean. Definitely a staple for every hair type.

BEST LEAVE-IN YOU CAN BUY!

Posted by Reviewer2509142 on Mar 04, 2012

This product melts the strands for detangling! It is definitely a keeper for any natural, transitioning, or relaxed head!

Loved io!

Posted by Reviewer2511922 on Mar 11, 2011

I loved this product. It made my hair feel so soft and moisturized. I will definitely buy again!

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2522723 on May 24, 2010

just what I needed for my curly hair, it's not greasy, heavy and it doesn't leave any residue. Simply great!

love this product

Posted by Reviewer3239044 on Jul 13, 2010

I use this in place of "product" on my naturally curly hair. It defines curls and tames frizz without weight or greasiness. iHerb has such a great price for it.

good product

Posted by Reviewer3243576 on Dec 06, 2009

I heard about this leave-in on a naturally curly hair website, the price is right and it lives up to all of the positive reviews I have read.

i like it

Posted by Reviewer3244252 on Apr 07, 2011

makes my curls look prettier!