Giovanni, Frizz Be Gone, Super Smoothing, Anti-Frizz Hair Serum, 2.75 fl oz (81 ml)

Frizz Be Gone

Posted by Reviewer1600024 on Sep 24, 2009

I love this stuff. I have really long hair and even though I use a conditioner my hair is still tangled after I wash it, but not with Frizz Be Gone. I just put about a nickle size in my palm and rub my hands together and then rub my hands in my hair and the tangles come right out, no tugging, no pulling, the comb just glides right through.

Brilliant!

Posted by Reviewer2423693 on Oct 02, 2011

Seriously, brilliant! The hair looks so healthy and soft! I apply it straight after the shower without don't drying my hair, and it looks amazing! As soon as you massage the product into your hair you don't feel it, it's not sticky at all.

Fairly impressed

Posted by 4746011464359369598 on Sep 02, 2012

Overall, it's a fairly good product, which is saying a lot as there aren't many good ones for curly hair. I'll probably order this again. However it does leave a residue in my hair the following day, and I find I need to shampoo my hair every other day (instead of 1-2 times/week).

is not strong

Posted by Deniela on May 28, 2012

In general, good styling, but the lock is not strong! Like the hair after it is not sticky

Works pretty well

Posted by JuliaP on Sep 18, 2013

It really helps curly hair to be a BIT straighter, gives great shine it smells nice. But I didn't realize it when I bought it, dimethicone is said to mess with your hormones. Click on my name to learn how to pay less.