I love it!

Posted by 5501236854381932451 on Jul 27, 2012

The best anti-frizz serum ever! It's better than Joico! Great smell, no color, non-grassy. My favorite Giovanni product!

Smells fantastic

Posted by caladenia on Jul 29, 2012

This serum not only works but also smells great. It feels light in my hair and does not weigh it down, which is an important factor for me because my hair looks absolutely crap when it's flat.

Giovanni

Posted by Reviewer1672404 on Aug 07, 2012

Perfect for my curls. Keeps the Frizz out

Hair Serum

Posted by Reviewer2836510 on Sep 09, 2012

I tried many hair serum but this is the best hair serum i ever used. my friends said my hair is shinning. I will buy it again

머리결이 좋아져요..

Posted by 5547926961714766719 on Sep 29, 2012

트리트먼트 사용할때는 머리카락이 약간 떡지는데 요제품은 머리카락이 찰랑거리고 부드러워져요..윤기가 나는듯해요..차분해 지기도 하구요..강추합니다..

frizz be gone

Posted by 5373056366234443064 on Oct 01, 2012

really works wonder, its a must have item.

WOW

Posted by Reviewer2666224 on Oct 07, 2012

I have only used this once so far, but I am in love. I only needed one push down of the pump (so small drop) for my shoulder length hair. I used it on dry hair before I straightened it, it has stayed straight and shiny all day, no frizz or fly aways. I used it in conjunction with the smooth as silk shampoo and conditioner

Amazing!!

Posted by iherbite on Sep 11, 2012

My review of this entire line will be the same, I have nothing to complain about at all. This is the most amazing line of products that I have ever used and will never go back. Been looking for my solution to my crazy wild hair for many years and this did not disappoint. I love Giovanni and all of the products they put out are top notch. I am an "iHerbite" forever!!

It's great!