お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Giovanni, Frizz Be Gone, Super Smoothing, Anti-Frizz Hair Serum, 2.75 fl oz (81 ml)

WONDERFUL

Posted by zsuzsa on Sep 13, 2012

I use this after the shower in wet hair, and the brush just glides through. My ends of my hair become nourished and all my fly-aways are gone. I have very fine hair, but lots of it, so it tangles very easily - this keeps my hair silky and prevents from tangling. Will order again, worth every penny.

Works great for this price!

Posted by Reviewer1070153 on Jul 17, 2013

I'm loving this serum. It works as well as something else that costs $20. I have long hair that's really dry and gets tangled all the time. This helps to soften my hair. Detangling effect is okay, I have to use my fingers and wide tooth comb to help with it. I plan to buy it again when the first bottle runs out.

FINALLY Silky smooth hair

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Apr 24, 2013

I really like this stuff. You don't need much otherwise your hair will be a greasy mess. I apply it to wet hair just before blow drying. Hair feels soft and silky. Salon finish. Pleased with the heat protection. It smells nice too. I also use a small drop of organic pure argan oil and my hair looks great, oh and the frizz is gone. :)

Absolutely love it!

Posted by abbyiherb on Jun 07, 2010

My hair has always been frizz central and I've tried many different products without much success. This Giovanni Frizz Be Gone is the only item that has ever worked well for me.

Frizz Be Gone

Posted by Reviewer1600024 on Sep 24, 2009

I love this stuff. I have really long hair and even though I use a conditioner my hair is still tangled after I wash it, but not with Frizz Be Gone. I just put about a nickle size in my palm and rub my hands together and then rub my hands in my hair and the tangles come right out, no tugging, no pulling, the comb just glides right through.