Giovanni, Frizz Be Gone, Super Smoothing, Anti-Frizz Hair Serum, 2.75 fl oz (81 ml)

Nothing natural about this stuff

Posted by LadyFlanders From Sweden on May 05, 2012

I really don't know if this product functions well or not. I ordered it when I was new to iHerb and read the description carelessly. The botanicals might be certified organic alright, but please note that the main ingredient is silicone. Maybe that combination is "unique" and "eco chic" but I certainly do not want it in my hair. And I do not approve of that type of green-washing.

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer1601052 From Australia on Sep 14, 2008

I have curly long hair that I use a hair straighetner on, far too often. After I've straightened it, it looks straight but very dry and frizzy. I used to use baby oil to try to give it moisture.All other products were far too heavy and irritating on scalp.But it made my hair smell like it belonged in a frypan.:) I don't particularly like using animal tested products either..so I googled and found iHerb and "frizz be gone" Thought I'd give it a go and to my surprise my hair is wonderfully salon-like shiny again without being greasy or leaving residue on my scalp and all done cruelty free!

Has dimethicone

Posted by Reviewer1022120 From California on Oct 14, 2010

I didn't realize it when I bought it, dimethicone is said to mess with your hormones. Wouldn't be such an issue but it's really hard to wash off of your hands afterwords....so I know I'm getting some absorption. Plus, I thought it was too heavy. I actually prefer Johns Masters Dry Hair Nourishment and Defrizzer but it's pricey.

Frizz Be Gone

Posted by Reviewer2257645 From Missouri on Jul 22, 2009

This works as well as frizz-ease or other drugstore frizz control products with the added benefit of being less harmful since it doesn't contain all of the harsh chemicals found in other products. Plus it only takes a small drop to effectively control my frizzy curls.

Best I have ever tried!

Posted by Reviewer2357072 From Alabama on Nov 16, 2008

Three drops is all it takes. Takes the frizz out of the crown and ends of my hair without weighing hair down. Can be used on wet and dry hair. I use it on my dry hair. Other defrizzers, weigh my natural curls down.