Has dimethicone

Posted by Reviewer1022120 on Oct 14, 2010

I didn't realize it when I bought it, dimethicone is said to mess with your hormones. Wouldn't be such an issue but it's really hard to wash off of your hands afterwords....so I know I'm getting some absorption. Plus, I thought it was too heavy. I actually prefer Johns Masters Dry Hair Nourishment and Defrizzer but it's pricey.

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer1601052 on Sep 14, 2008

I have curly long hair that I use a hair straighetner on, far too often. After I've straightened it, it looks straight but very dry and frizzy. I used to use baby oil to try to give it moisture.All other products were far too heavy and irritating on scalp.But it made my hair smell like it belonged in a frypan.:) I don't particularly like using animal tested products either..so I googled and found iHerb and "frizz be gone" Thought I'd give it a go and to my surprise my hair is wonderfully salon-like shiny again without being greasy or leaving residue on my scalp and all done cruelty free!

Great value for money!

Posted by Leigh-Leigh on Oct 23, 2013

This product is very comparable to Bio-silk. I have some what greasy-color treated curly hair. It keeps my hair silky and even keeps the frizz away the day after I have put it through my hair. You really only need to use a small amount (and add extra if needed). It would not be the best product I have used but does what it says and smell really nice! It retails in New Zealand for NZ$26 so great value for me. Please don't forget to tick yes if my review has been helpful for you! Check out my other product reviews :)

Frizz Be Gone

Posted by Reviewer2257645 on Jul 22, 2009

This works as well as frizz-ease or other drugstore frizz control products with the added benefit of being less harmful since it doesn't contain all of the harsh chemicals found in other products. Plus it only takes a small drop to effectively control my frizzy curls.

Best I have ever tried!

Posted by Reviewer2357072 on Nov 16, 2008

Three drops is all it takes. Takes the frizz out of the crown and ends of my hair without weighing hair down. Can be used on wet and dry hair. I use it on my dry hair. Other defrizzers, weigh my natural curls down.

Great smell but not enough hold for my frizzy hair

Posted by Reviewer1554877 on Jun 30, 2009

I prefer thicker oil that has holding power. This has a great smell and is a quality product, but this just doesn't do much for my hair. Does leave a nice shine though.

works just like BioSilk!

Posted by Reviewer2550142 on Oct 06, 2012

Well - what can i say-it is very much like Biosilk, but this product smells better. The packaging is nice- and its much cheaper then Biosilk- will repurchase for sure.

One of my favourite hair products ever!

Posted by Reviewer3185982 on Nov 04, 2011

This makes my hair super shiny and removes all signs of frizz, and it lasts during the day. I use some mousse to define my curls, and then this to soften, remove frizz and add shine, and my curls look better than they ever have. A must have product for curly haired people, and probably a must have for straight haired people as well.

Smells heavenly!

Posted by Reviewer2707961 on Oct 27, 2011

This Giovanny Frizz Be Gone smells heavenly, the product is really easy to apply and your hair does not look greasy after applying. It really helps with the frizz, and it makes my hair look shiny and healthy!

from Russia

Posted by Reviewer2780426 on Dec 04, 2011

The best remedy for hair straightening out everyone! Even in the rain, humidity, my hair is not curly and not becoming a push! I ordered a second bottle and I will be ordering again !