Difficult to rate / Трудно оценить

Posted by AmberCat on Aug 08, 2012

Трудно оценить данный продукт. С одной стороны - приятный шампунь с освежающим ароматом ментола и эвкалипта. С другой - не выполняет своей функции глубокой очистки. It is hard to rate this product. It is nice shampoo with refreshing flavor of menthol and eucalyptus. On the other hand, deep cleanse is not deep.

good

Posted by Elenka on May 28, 2013

my daughter like it but I'm not)

Minty

Posted by Reviewer1925747 on Nov 18, 2011

Good cleansing & pleasant light smell, this is great. But my scalp got a little itchy after using it.

Great!

Posted by 4707982541060168520 on Sep 14, 2015

I've been using this for a year now and I love it! It helps my scalp feel less oily, and I love the smell of the shampoo :) However there's been a couple of times when I've had to wash my hair twice in order for it to feel clean, but I will continue to use this shampoo!

Good Product.

Posted by Reviewer1885707 on Feb 24, 2010

Leaves your head feeling clean. Looks like a 'normal' shampoo which I like because I dont like to shove my preference for healthy living down peoples throats. Overall a fine shampoo.

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer1832824 on Jun 27, 2010

I've tried this shampoo only for couple of weeks and at this moment I can say I like it. My hair is soft and not greasy at all.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1305384 on Jul 12, 2010

Very good

Feels ok

Posted by Reviewer1301993 on Jul 26, 2010

I have only used this once, but I think the description is accurant. It cleanses well without making your hair squeaky clean.

seems good

Posted by Reviewer2384160 on Nov 29, 2010

This one seems good for my oily and fine hair. On the second day may hair is not so oily as they used to be with other shampooes. Nice but a bit weird smell. A bit watery, but not too much.

Like it!

Posted by Reviewer2411072 on Nov 22, 2010

I appreciate the purity of this product. I don't feel like I've washed my hair in chemicals. Thank you!