good

Posted by Reviewer2196501 on Nov 17, 2011

OK

Posted by Reviewer2271004 on Nov 01, 2011

A decent cleansing shampoo. It cleans my oily scalp well, but does leave it feeling a little itchy right after. It smells nice and lathers well, but I don't find this shampoo to be anything special. I wash my hair every 3 days and notice my hair and scalp get really oily again after the second day with this shampoo. I don't think I'd buy it again as I prefer the Tea Tree Triple Treat shampoo, which leaves my hair and scalp clean for the whole 3 days.

Nochka

Posted by Reviewer1535482 on Oct 31, 2011

Very qualitative product. Hair from the first become very pure and it is not required repeated washing. I will necessarily buy still.

good for oily scalp

Posted by Reviewer1687199 on Oct 23, 2011

except the fact it contains phenoxyehtanol, this product leaves my oily scalp and hair in good condition. not too harsh. I'm satisfied with this product.

Love this shampoo!

Posted by Reviewer3211297 on Oct 04, 2011

I have thin short hair and have to wash it every day because it gets greasy the next day. After washing my hair with this shampoo it feels very clean and stays longer fresh. My hair looks healthy and shiny. Love it!

I like it a lot

Posted by Reviewer2134218 on Sep 27, 2011

In general I like this brand very much. This shampoo is almost free of harsh chemicals (phenoxyethanol is still between the ingredients, cleans the hair very well and has almost no smell. Will be nice to be able to buy bulk sizes!

Giovanni Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1849928 on Sep 25, 2011

Love this line of products by Giovanni.

Galina

Posted by Reviewer2910532 on Sep 16, 2011

This shampoo is just super!! I would only take him. Above all praise.

ok

Posted by Reviewer1872861 on Sep 13, 2011

Good cleaner

Posted by Reviewer1417363 on Aug 28, 2011

It cleans very well and the smell is great. I have oily hair and I wash it every other day. The day I don't wash it, my hair doesn't look as clean as the day I wash it. I wish it looked the same, but it's still not that bad.