Excelente champú

Posted by Reviewer2295859 on May 10, 2016

Champú perfecto para el pelo graso. Lo deja brillante y limpio por más tiempo. Hemos repetido muchas veces y seguiremos haciendolo.

great shampoo

Posted by 4954885560929294938 on Jun 10, 2016

i was hesitant to switch shampoos, but read a lot of great reviews on this one. i have fine, straight hair- it's perfect for me! smells nice, gets it clean, and leaves it shiny. it doesnt even get oily as fast now that im using this shampoo. i can skip a day now instead of washing it every day

Very very good

Posted by 5151585879600592491 on Jun 11, 2016

I love this shampoo! It's very cleansing, which is good for those who don't wash their hair every day, like me. The shampoo gives a cool sensation on your head, which is very pleasant and stimulates blood flow.

Beautiful product

Posted by 5750063414972228862 on Aug 08, 2016

Easy to use. Clean well. Leave hair airy. Nice smell and nice clean feeling after wash.

Wonderful shampoo!

Posted by 5407986214035139917 on Oct 15, 2016

It has a quite strong, but not unpleasant smell. I use it to wash off my weekly egg yolk and castor oil mask and it does wonders! It's quite thick, so you only need a few drops at once. It leaves hair soft and refreshes the scalp.

Great for deep cleansing

Posted by 5312975576640675087 on Nov 02, 2016

I use this shampoo when I have hair styling products like hair spray, mousse, or wax on my hair. It's great for deep cleansing. It does dry out my hair so I use a conditioner after washing out this shampoo.

Very refreshing

Posted by 5346888588017690235 on Aug 18, 2016

At first the smell from the bottle seemed to be too chemical but when I started washing my hair it turned to be very minty and refreshing. Hair and scalp feel very refreshing after using it. Also hair look soft and silky.

Limpieza total

Posted by 5117035246193220069 on May 28, 2015

Limpia bien el cabello sin maltratarlo. Tiene un aroma muy suave y no lo reseca.

cuts out some grease

Posted by bbchris on Dec 12, 2015

my husband's hair is not so greasy now. Wish there was a matching conditioner!

great

Posted by 5195694746795512886 on May 10, 2014

great value. excited to try as I have the oiliest scalp ever!