Beautiful product

Posted by 5750063414972228862 on Aug 08, 2016

Easy to use. Clean well. Leave hair airy. Nice smell and nice clean feeling after wash.

Like it alot...

Posted by 5160267399555119404 on Jun 09, 2013

Ideal for african american hair if you wanna give it that shiny and healthy look. Hair feels different with it, feels good. Love it so far, shampoo is real soft and easy to use. Great thing about it is u don't really need to put a gel on hair or use a spray after the shampoo does everything. Does exactly what it say it does.

Wonderful shampoo!

Posted by 5407986214035139917 on Oct 15, 2016

It has a quite strong, but not unpleasant smell. I use it to wash off my weekly egg yolk and castor oil mask and it does wonders! It's quite thick, so you only need a few drops at once. It leaves hair soft and refreshes the scalp.

Love this shampoo!

Posted by Reviewer3211297 on Oct 04, 2011

I have thin short hair and have to wash it every day because it gets greasy the next day. After washing my hair with this shampoo it feels very clean and stays longer fresh. My hair looks healthy and shiny. Love it!

Wonderful Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer3009488 on Dec 11, 2007

I have used this shampoo for years and love it. I have a sensitive scalp and other shampoos cause itching but not this one. Also no strong fragrance.

Rebecca

Posted by Reviewer3283495 on Jul 14, 2008

My 12 year old daughter uses this shampoo and think it is great. It seems to keep her hair cleaner for a long time.

Squeaky clean

Posted by Reviewer3306744 on Oct 14, 2013

The bad: Light fragrance that doesnt last. Bottle flip-cap rough around the edges and gave my thumb the cut. The good: Lathers well as many organic shampoo dont. Cleans really well. BEtter to use every other day. I live in high humidity Singapore and so my thin, fine hair is always flat and lifeless. One wash of this leaves my scalp oil-free and the strands literally squeaky clean. Hair becomes less flat. 2nd consecutive wash though, gave my scalp the itch. So now I alternate this with my current normal shampoo. So far so good.

Very refreshing

Posted by 5346888588017690235 on Aug 18, 2016

At first the smell from the bottle seemed to be too chemical but when I started washing my hair it turned to be very minty and refreshing. Hair and scalp feel very refreshing after using it. Also hair look soft and silky.

good

Posted by Reviewer3273072 on Mar 15, 2011

clean