Pretty decent shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2380750 on Jul 14, 2011

It is OK but nothing special. It has a lot of menthol in so beware, people with sensitive skin! It irritated my face although only a bit of foam was on my forehead. It doesn’t do anything special for oily scalp. I prefer the moisturizing Smooth AS Silk one – I think it cleans better and leaves hair incredible soft. But Golden Wheat is pretty decent shampoo so try it.

seems good

Posted by Reviewer2384160 on Nov 29, 2010

This one seems good for my oily and fine hair. On the second day may hair is not so oily as they used to be with other shampooes. Nice but a bit weird smell. A bit watery, but not too much.

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer1832824 on Jun 27, 2010

I've tried this shampoo only for couple of weeks and at this moment I can say I like it. My hair is soft and not greasy at all.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1305384 on Jul 12, 2010

Very good

Feels ok

Posted by Reviewer1301993 on Jul 26, 2010

I have only used this once, but I think the description is accurant. It cleanses well without making your hair squeaky clean.

good

Posted by Reviewer3273072 on Mar 15, 2011

clean

Like it!

Posted by Reviewer2411072 on Nov 22, 2010

I appreciate the purity of this product. I don't feel like I've washed my hair in chemicals. Thank you!

good clarifying shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1620405 on Dec 06, 2010

i like it, the scent is ok, seems to work just as well as infusium or neutrogena.

A good shampoo.

Posted by Reviewer1506701 on Dec 10, 2010

I like the smell.

good shampoo, less than good smell

Posted by Reviewer3358386 on Mar 28, 2011

We have used the brand giovanni for years and really like their products. The smell of this shampoo just is not for us. We have been using this Shampoo for about a week and like it so far. However my husband and I find the smell to be a bit too minty. We like fragrant shampoos but will try another scent next time.