do not have have strong opinoin yet

Posted by Reviewer1057304 on Dec 23, 2011

I didn't jave enough time to understand if it's OK for my hair. I just understand that my hair needs balsam after washing with this shapmoo.

Cleans well

Posted by 4866911267371830866 on May 24, 2013

My hair are clean and light. I like the tonic smell of eucalyptus. Lave correctement les cheveux, ils sont légers et souples. Permet d'espacer les shampooings. J'aime particulièrement l'odeur fraîche et tonique d'eucalyptus.

For oily hair

Posted by Reviewer1012546 on Mar 31, 2011

Nice shampoo for oily hair, removes dirt and hair stays clean for more days than with other products.

Very good deep cleansing shampoo

Posted by Flicka on Jan 20, 2013

Very neutral scent, very effective cleansing. Does not make my hair coarse like some deep cleansing shampoos. Takes away dirt and product residues without drying out my scalp. Very nice product.

Good suds.

Posted by Reviewer1170893 on Feb 15, 2012

My teenage daughters like this shampoo. They have thick long hair and this shampoo is also good for oily hair.They do however go thru it very quickly!

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1305384 on Jul 12, 2010

Very good

Feels ok

Posted by Reviewer1301993 on Jul 26, 2010

I have only used this once, but I think the description is accurant. It cleanses well without making your hair squeaky clean.

satisfying

Posted by Reviewer1386321 on Feb 15, 2012

quite satisfying

Great Clarifying Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1395997 on Jun 24, 2011

I use this item like twice a week, as a clarifying shampoo. Great that it contains no Sodium Laureth Sulphate. I realised that I am losing less hair strands in the shower after 1 week of use, but of course, nothing of a miraculous nature. Giving it 4 star instead of 5, because it is just a simple, fuss-free shampoo, nothing WOW! or extra special about it. Thumbs Up to Giovanni products, as it does not test on animals and this does not contain Animal or Animal by-products (does not apply for all cruelty-free brands as some contain milk, honey, etc.)

A good shampoo.