good

Posted by Reviewer1871360 on Aug 03, 2014

good

Great shampoo!

Posted by 5754621681269547999 on Jul 25, 2014

When using this shampoo, my hair looks just soooo shiny!!! It is soft and silky by touch!I will order it always!

The best!

Posted by 5419374856020180527 on Jun 18, 2014

Very,very nice shampoo! For my hair it is the best shampoo ever, and I used it every day :) Thank you, Giovanni brand :)

good choice

Posted by Reviewer2987922 on May 08, 2014

I hope that this product does not contain sulfates as I have my hair keratin straightened. It cleans much better than other sulfate free products I have tried

Great product!

Posted by 5305060065319363995 on Apr 21, 2014

Good for oily hair! Cleans my extremely oily hair thoroughly but doesn't leave it feeling too dry. I can go without conditioner after using this product. Also has a minty fresh feeling

greatest shampoo

Posted by 4906872613848574448 on Mar 12, 2014

I have tried many. this does the job well. I have to wash my head twice a day with another ones. this is kind to hair and great for my fat hair type...

10/10 would recommend

Posted by gingrrrella on Jan 28, 2014

This is the best shampoo I've ever used. It smells amazing, foams up beautifully, feels a little tingly on the scalp, and gets rid of the excess product in my hair really effectively. Plus a little goes a long way so it lasts for ages. Great value, excellent product, definitely recommend.

Good value, good quality

Posted by ShokoFlomel on Jan 24, 2014

This shampoo is really good as it makes hair clean and fresh. You needn't wash your hair twice- it is sufficient to wash it once and it is already clean. It gives a slightly cooling effect that feels fine and creates an impression of absolutely clean hair. I will go on testing shampoos by Giovanni.

Love Love Love!

Posted by Reviewer2793346 on Jan 21, 2014

Nice sleek bottle and natural ingredients. Smells wonderful and makes my hair feel clean and soft.

Good product ordered second time! Hair is less oily

Posted by happy-day on Jan 08, 2014

Probably my favourite shampoo on iherb, and I have tried many!!! pleasant smell and foams well, leaves my hair clean and I do not have to wash my hair as often. Please click 'helpful' if my review helped you.