The best!

Posted by 5419374856020180527 on Jun 18, 2014

Very,very nice shampoo! For my hair it is the best shampoo ever, and I used it every day :) Thank you, Giovanni brand :)

Great shampoo

Posted by Xhalax on Jul 18, 2015

This is a great shampoo - it lathers very well, smells pleasant (like mint) and cleans my hair thoroughly. An absolute favourite that I will be repurchasing for sure :)

As good as it smells!

Posted by Reviewer3361531 on Mar 23, 2007

This shampoo really cleans good. It smells great and leaves your scalp tingling. I've been using it for a couple of months and now my husband is using it too. Normally, he stays far away from my shampoos.

Muy fresco

Posted by rubibeautymakeup on Feb 21, 2016

Tengo la raiz del pelo muy grasa, tanto que tenía que lavarlo un día si y otro no. Ahora con este champú puedo espaciar los lavados un día más. Su olor es muy fresco, como a pasta de dientes o a menta y deja el pelo súper limpio.

Rthis shampoo works very well

Posted by 4807325696206648254 on May 02, 2016

It smells very fresh And cleanses very well. I really like it, as it's done much better than supermarket shampoos.

Excelente champú

Posted by Reviewer2295859 on May 10, 2016

Champú perfecto para el pelo graso. Lo deja brillante y limpio por más tiempo. Hemos repetido muchas veces y seguiremos haciendolo.

great shampoo

Posted by 4954885560929294938 on Jun 10, 2016

i was hesitant to switch shampoos, but read a lot of great reviews on this one. i have fine, straight hair- it's perfect for me! smells nice, gets it clean, and leaves it shiny. it doesnt even get oily as fast now that im using this shampoo. i can skip a day now instead of washing it every day

Very very good

Posted by 5151585879600592491 on Jun 11, 2016

I love this shampoo! It's very cleansing, which is good for those who don't wash their hair every day, like me. The shampoo gives a cool sensation on your head, which is very pleasant and stimulates blood flow.

Great shampoo!

Posted by 5754621681269547999 on Jul 25, 2014

When using this shampoo, my hair looks just soooo shiny!!! It is soft and silky by touch!I will order it always!

good

Posted by Reviewer1871360 on Aug 03, 2014

good