Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2893412 on Oct 19, 2007

I LOVE this shampoo!!! Not only does it clean my oily hair very well, but also it leaves a refreshing sensation on your scalp.

all natural

Posted by Reviewer2434204 on Mar 16, 2009

This shampoo has none of the petroleum additives or sodium laureth sulfate that most shampoos have. It has a nice peppermint aroma.

good for oily scalp

Posted by Reviewer1687199 on Oct 23, 2011

except the fact it contains phenoxyehtanol, this product leaves my oily scalp and hair in good condition. not too harsh. I'm satisfied with this product.

Minty

Posted by Reviewer1925747 on Nov 18, 2011

Good cleansing & pleasant light smell, this is great. But my scalp got a little itchy after using it.

Tingling and a bit weird

Posted by Reviewer3302472 on Mar 13, 2012

Not sure what to say about this. Giovanni has so many great hairwash products, so i feel like this one, personally, doesn't cut it for me compared to the others. It tingles a bit weirdly, and personally i'd pick the tea tree one over this.

Pepermint šampon

Posted by MamaAsparagus on Mar 05, 2015

Nije me oduševio miris čiste mente - to mu je najveća mana no ako volite taj miris - samo naprijed. Malo mi je previše isušivao kosu no za masnu kosu bi bio dobar. Dovoljno se pjeni.

Nothing special

Posted by DropDeadGorgeous on Mar 10, 2015

Golden wheat deep cleanse shampoo should cleanse hair and scalp by removing excess oils, encourage volume and shine. I read many reviews that this shampoo is suitable for oily hair so I bought it. It is really deeply cleansing so I didn't use it every day. I wasn't impressed by this shampoo either, but I wasn't so dissappointed as I was about previous products. I would say that it's a decent shampoo. It has minty smell, though mints smell like mints from toothpaste not from your garden.

Not for my thin hair:(

Posted by squzza on Jul 15, 2012

This shampoo smells very nice, looks good and seems it is free from dangerous ingredients, but unfortunately it is not for my thin hair. I become like a poodle after using it..

Fine!!

Posted by FataMorgana on May 22, 2011

Oh, this is my favorite shampoo, Giovanni! Well suited for my fat hair roots. Has a great smell, very gentle. Hair with him stay clean longer and have greater volume. I will always buy it!

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer1756862 on Jan 13, 2011

I have oily, sensitive and flaky scalp. I knew I'd buy this definitely again at the first use. I LOVE everything about this shampoo;amazing suds, pleasant scent of spearmint which is subtle and surprisingly gentle yet squeaky clean. 민감한 지성두피에 비듬도 가끔 생기는 편인데요. 아이허브에서 여러 브랜드의 유해성분 없는 샴푸를 골라 써봤는데 지오바니 골든윗 처럼 안전하면서도 거품이 부드럽고 샴푸가 스무스하게 잘 될 뿐만 아니라 세정력도 우수한 샴푸는 처음입니다. 은은한 스피아민트향 기분 좋구요. 비듬도 사라졌어요. 재구매 100%.