As good as it smells!

Posted by Reviewer3361531 on Mar 23, 2007

This shampoo really cleans good. It smells great and leaves your scalp tingling. I've been using it for a couple of months and now my husband is using it too. Normally, he stays far away from my shampoos.

Good value, good quality

Posted by ShokoFlomel on Jan 24, 2014

This shampoo is really good as it makes hair clean and fresh. You needn't wash your hair twice- it is sufficient to wash it once and it is already clean. It gives a slightly cooling effect that feels fine and creates an impression of absolutely clean hair. I will go on testing shampoos by Giovanni.

The best!

Posted by 5419374856020180527 on Jun 18, 2014

Very,very nice shampoo! For my hair it is the best shampoo ever, and I used it every day :) Thank you, Giovanni brand :)

Great shampoo

Posted by Xhalax on Jul 18, 2015

This is a great shampoo - it lathers very well, smells pleasant (like mint) and cleans my hair thoroughly. An absolute favourite that I will be repurchasing for sure :)

Great!

Posted by 4707982541060168520 on Sep 14, 2015

I've been using this for a year now and I love it! It helps my scalp feel less oily, and I love the smell of the shampoo :) However there's been a couple of times when I've had to wash my hair twice in order for it to feel clean, but I will continue to use this shampoo!

Not much of a deep cleanse

Posted by funkydharma on Mar 14, 2014

I bought this shampoo for my oily hair, but found it was too gentle and didn't really get the oil out well

Didn't leave my hair feeling clean

Posted by 4896638279738180812 on Mar 15, 2014

I like the smell but it didn't leave my colored hair feeling clean.

oily hair

Posted by 5762155280819202662 on Sep 19, 2013

this shampoo no washes my heir. Maybe it was dedicate for dry hair only but is was not indicated. After half a day hair seems dirty.

Good only for one thing

Posted by Jolanta on Aug 15, 2012

Leaves your hair dry and frizzy. I gave it 2 stars because it is good for washing out oil masks from your hair.

an ok shampoo for me

Posted by Reviewer2190511 on Mar 24, 2009

Seems to clean scalp reasonabley well but leaves hair flat and limp, so I'm not too impressed.