Muy buen champú

Posted by 5714925753226863720 on Nov 04, 2014

Este champú elimina eficazmente la grasa del cabello sin resecar el cuero cabelludo. Hace mucha espuma y hay que utilizar muy poca cantidad. El olor también es muy agradable. Seguiremos usándolo toda la familia.

Worth buying

Posted by 5322353729666215778 on Nov 04, 2014

A really nice shampoo with adorable fraganance. It makes hair smooth and cleans it well. Suitable for oily hair. I'm going to reorder it because I'm really satisfied with this shampoo.

깔끔해요

Posted by 5310411151710924762 on Nov 12, 2014

두피가 시원하고, 기름기를 많이 남겨주지 않아서 좋아요. 향은 페퍼민트랑 진저(생강)향 계열이예요. 향도 진하지 않아서 좋아요. 단점은 양이 적어서 빨리 써버린다는 것..ㅠㅠ

10/10 would recommend

Posted by gingrrrella on Jan 28, 2014

This is the best shampoo I've ever used. It smells amazing, foams up beautifully, feels a little tingly on the scalp, and gets rid of the excess product in my hair really effectively. Plus a little goes a long way so it lasts for ages. Great value, excellent product, definitely recommend.

greatest shampoo

Posted by 4906872613848574448 on Mar 12, 2014

I have tried many. this does the job well. I have to wash my head twice a day with another ones. this is kind to hair and great for my fat hair type...

Great product!

Posted by 5305060065319363995 on Apr 21, 2014

Good for oily hair! Cleans my extremely oily hair thoroughly but doesn't leave it feeling too dry. I can go without conditioner after using this product. Also has a minty fresh feeling

good choice

Posted by Reviewer2987922 on May 08, 2014

I hope that this product does not contain sulfates as I have my hair keratin straightened. It cleans much better than other sulfate free products I have tried

GREAT

Posted by Reviewer2747200 on Jan 24, 2011

This shampoo cleanses SO well, and doesn't strip away the health from my hair. It simply leaves a clean palette which makes it easier to style!

Latvia

Posted by Reviewer3110804 on Mar 11, 2011

It is fantastic!

Muy buen champu

Posted by 4812614044591681425 on Feb 24, 2015

Tengo las raices grasas y con este champu consigo alargar los dias de lavado. Repito seguro.