Great for deep cleansing

Posted by 5312975576640675087 on Nov 02, 2016

I use this shampoo when I have hair styling products like hair spray, mousse, or wax on my hair. It's great for deep cleansing. It does dry out my hair so I use a conditioner after washing out this shampoo.

Great shampoo!

Posted by 5754621681269547999 on Jul 25, 2014

When using this shampoo, my hair looks just soooo shiny!!! It is soft and silky by touch!I will order it always!

good

Posted by Reviewer1871360 on Aug 03, 2014

good

good

Posted by 5533247334100503903 on Aug 21, 2014

감을때 시원하고 감고난 후 확실히 머리카락이 덜 빠짐(완전히 안 빠진다고 할 수는 없음) 지성인편인데 이제품만 쓰면 기름이가 덜 생기고 머리결도 확실히 좋아졌음 계속 사용하고픈 제품임

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer2423110 on Oct 21, 2014

Deep cleanse without drying, fresh smell. Hair becomes soft and shiny.

Muy buen champú

Posted by 5714925753226863720 on Nov 04, 2014

Este champú elimina eficazmente la grasa del cabello sin resecar el cuero cabelludo. Hace mucha espuma y hay que utilizar muy poca cantidad. El olor también es muy agradable. Seguiremos usándolo toda la familia.

Worth buying

Posted by 5322353729666215778 on Nov 04, 2014

A really nice shampoo with adorable fraganance. It makes hair smooth and cleans it well. Suitable for oily hair. I'm going to reorder it because I'm really satisfied with this shampoo.

깔끔해요

Posted by 5310411151710924762 on Nov 12, 2014

두피가 시원하고, 기름기를 많이 남겨주지 않아서 좋아요. 향은 페퍼민트랑 진저(생강)향 계열이예요. 향도 진하지 않아서 좋아요. 단점은 양이 적어서 빨리 써버린다는 것..ㅠㅠ

10/10 would recommend

Posted by gingrrrella on Jan 28, 2014

This is the best shampoo I've ever used. It smells amazing, foams up beautifully, feels a little tingly on the scalp, and gets rid of the excess product in my hair really effectively. Plus a little goes a long way so it lasts for ages. Great value, excellent product, definitely recommend.

greatest shampoo

Posted by 4906872613848574448 on Mar 12, 2014

I have tried many. this does the job well. I have to wash my head twice a day with another ones. this is kind to hair and great for my fat hair type...