Giovanni, Golden Wheat Deep Cleanse Shampoo, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer1756862 on Jan 13, 2011

I have oily, sensitive and flaky scalp. I knew I'd buy this definitely again at the first use. I LOVE everything about this shampoo;amazing suds, pleasant scent of spearmint which is subtle and surprisingly gentle yet squeaky clean. 민감한 지성두피에 비듬도 가끔 생기는 편인데요. 아이허브에서 여러 브랜드의 유해성분 없는 샴푸를 골라 써봤는데 지오바니 골든윗 처럼 안전하면서도 거품이 부드럽고 샴푸가 스무스하게 잘 될 뿐만 아니라 세정력도 우수한 샴푸는 처음입니다. 은은한 스피아민트향 기분 좋구요. 비듬도 사라졌어요. 재구매 100%.

Good value, good quality

Posted by ShokoFlomel on Jan 24, 2014

This shampoo is really good as it makes hair clean and fresh. You needn't wash your hair twice- it is sufficient to wash it once and it is already clean. It gives a slightly cooling effect that feels fine and creates an impression of absolutely clean hair. I will go on testing shampoos by Giovanni.

The best!

Posted by 5419374856020180527 on Jun 18, 2014

Very,very nice shampoo! For my hair it is the best shampoo ever, and I used it every day :) Thank you, Giovanni brand :)

Not for my thin hair:(

Posted by squzza on Jul 15, 2012

This shampoo smells very nice, looks good and seems it is free from dangerous ingredients, but unfortunately it is not for my thin hair. I become like a poodle after using it..

Good Product.

Posted by Reviewer1885707 on Feb 24, 2010

Leaves your head feeling clean. Looks like a 'normal' shampoo which I like because I dont like to shove my preference for healthy living down peoples throats. Overall a fine shampoo.