10% Off Orders Over $40!

Giovanni, Hot Chocolate, Sugar Scrub, 9 oz (260 g)

Reviews 1-star

Disgusting smell

Posted by Krystall on Aug 14, 2013

I truly, deeply and absolutely HATE this. The smell. I can't even. It is sickening sweet in an awful, buttery way. I don't know why I expected a bitter cocoa scent, but this has put me off chocolat-y products for a long time. I can't even open the jar without making faces. It smells kinda like those instant-hot chocolate powders you stir around in hot water. And I need to open a window. The product itself, if you can block out smells, and handle the ridiculously funky tub (I mean how do you open this when your hands are wet? I can barely reach around it, it is huge...) is ok. It gives a gentle+ scrub, doesn't dry you out, bla-bla-bla. If you want to be in misery whenever showering, buy this. I'm getting rid of mine.

I wouldn't buy again.

Posted by 4797806911731418610 on Jan 03, 2014

I don't like the smell.

The smell

Posted by 5106556804266772002 on Apr 19, 2014

As one customer has already commented: "this has put me off chocolat-y products for a long time". The smell is awful. I could not even enter the bathroom. I was so hoping this product will become one of my favorites, and unfortunately it was really disappointing.

exfoliante para cuerpo

Posted by 4890020154801772701 on Oct 28, 2014

Todavía no lo he provado