so so ....

Posted by Reviewer1932291 on Nov 28, 2011

Pros: - good scrub, it is taking of all the dead skin and makes your skin lovely clean and soft Cons: - the fragrance is too strong and sweet, verging on nauseating. I like fresh and fruit scents, so defiently not my taste. - the amount of product in the package is not very good. It is only for maybe 10 uses at most.

Smell good!

Posted by 4781319702225321212 on Nov 18, 2013

It's funny coz it smell like brownie, a little bit warm once put on body.

Smells delish!

Posted by jadegrrrl on Nov 04, 2012

Smells good enough to eat, but I didn't love the texture of this scrub. It felt kind of gluey.

Smells great

Posted by 5101106112405814557 on Dec 24, 2015

The scrub smells great - just like hot chocolate. I wish it was a little more abrasive. I think the scrubbiness fades away before I get to go over my whole leg. I still like it, but it's more of a light scrub.

Too bad otherwise

Posted by Reviewer1378477 on Jan 04, 2016

Smells great in the tub but as you rub on the skin, sadly the smell becomes this artificial chocolate scent. Also the scrubs dissolve too quickly. Love the initial warming effect.

Giovanni, Hot Chocolate, Sugar Scrub, 9 oz (260 g)

Posted by ChrissiHunni on Mar 01, 2016

It was exciting using it the first time but after a while I started to itch. Not sure if it's the 'silica' ingredient causing it.

...

Posted by Reviewer1452554 on Nov 04, 2013

The product has to smell a phenomenal and the Granite Thickness, but it demasiado doughy, not easily scared drags the skin.

Posted by 5642101974313574069 on Dec 27, 2013

Bonne odeur, de très gros grains

good but I won´t repeat

Posted by 4955498819708336647 on Dec 16, 2014

I hoped more, the smell is not what I wanted and I prefer the lemon one by Giovanni, not because the smell because this one is quite strong for me too but the effect in my skin is more noticeable.

Ni fu ni fa So and so

Posted by 4896438730856084874 on Jan 05, 2015

Les he probado mucho mejores. No tengo nada que decir. Relación calidad precio no me gusta.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »