Great product but need to improve on packing when they send out

Posted by 4687224540149162544 on Apr 16, 2016

I truly love this product so I have decided to buy some to give away as gift. But I think they should improve the packing before they ship to their client. When the product arrived, it was not wrapped in any zip lock bag, there is no scotch tape to go one round on the cover to double secure the cover, the liquid leaked out, and because this is a sugar scrub, everything inside become sticky, and the product external appearance is also affected even after cleaning up, so I cannot give away as gift as it is not presentable.

Mixed review

Posted by 5725962015727179554 on Apr 12, 2016

My sister lovess this scrub! I cant bear the smell of it almost too overwhelming.I ordered it for my sister again.If u are not into strongly scented products steer clear.

Good Body Scrub

Posted by 4833994805205823667 on Apr 08, 2016

The scrub is good. Quite refreshing after use. The smell is not bad, like chocolate cornflakes.

I love the smell

Posted by 5229850772916802908 on Jul 11, 2015

Good price and good quality. Hot chocolate sugar scrub is really hot chocolate!!!!!! My whole bathroom smells like sweet chocolate when I use it.

Buen producto

Posted by rocioes on Jun 09, 2015

... aunque no tan espectacular como había oído. No me termina a oler a cacao natural, lo noto un poco artificial. Cuesta un poco extender, con lo cual yo tengo que usar bastante producto. Por lo demás, exfolia muy bien y deja la piel bastante hidratada.

Good product

Posted by 4880560335014079613 on Feb 24, 2015

This sugar-based scrub is effective and smells delicious.

Exfoliante delicioso.

Posted by 4900455305104346001 on Jan 02, 2015

Muy agradable el olor si eres golosa. La textura es totalmente azucar. Exfolia bien, aunque si lo quieres hacer en plan barato coges azucar y aceite de almendras y la piel se queda igual de bien aunque pringosa. Lo he comprado por probar porque en los review hablaban muy bien de el, y si va bien, pero lo que he dicho anteriormente, coges azucar, aceite o incluso con el gel y te exfolias igual.

scrub

Posted by 4711701702990270744 on Dec 31, 2014

nice scrab for body with chocolate and suger.

Lovely product

Posted by 5434945464114364524 on Dec 17, 2014

I like this product I use it once a week as part of treat for my skin. The smell is amazing, it really smells like a sweet hot chocolate. I would have preferred it a little more course as i think it is a bit fine. Haven't given it 5 stars as i don't really like the packaging. It is quite bulky. This is the first product in the Giovanni range that I have bought and I will buy from them again.

Posted by 4675271716031740246 on Oct 22, 2014

Exfolia muy bien la piel, huele mucho a cacao, así que si no te gusta este olor te puede empalagar bastante. Sólo lo uso en invierno ya que con el calor se me hace pesado el olor, pero en invierno es perfecto.