Awesome! But expensive compared to amount of product

Posted by odalol on Aug 25, 2013

Wow - this scrub actually feels warming on the skin somehow. It's sugar based and smells like delicious chocolate. It's quite oily, but exfoliates well and leaves your skin silky and smooth. But - the jar is too bulky and the price is too high compared to the small amount of product you get. The jar basically has one inch of space around the contents, which I don't perceive as eco friendly, just annoying.

Loved it to bits ...

Posted by Reviewer1596347 on May 28, 2012

The last time I tried the Giovanni shampoo, I was so put off as it was terrible. Thought I'd never buy another Giovanni product again but finally caved in after reading so many good reviews. Really like this scrub for its wonderful smell and its effectiveness. Leaves the skin very smooth and its amazing how it feels so warm when it scrubs against the skin. Just ordered my 2nd jar.

YUMMY!

Posted by Reviewer2291473 on Jun 05, 2011

A fantastic sugar scrub that makes my skin baby soft! I wish it could last a little longer, because I have to use quite much, but the price is nice, so I should not complain. And the smell, oh my GOD, THE SMELL! It's to die for!

PARA LOS AMANTES DEL OLOR A CHOCOLATE

Posted by UrsulaRupin on Jun 25, 2014

Para los/las amantes de olor a cacao, este exfoliante corporal no te puede faltar. Es muy suave y lo que mas me gusta de todo es que después de exfoliar, hidrata también que es algo muy importante. No repetiría porque no soy muy amante del olor a chocolate pero es totalmente recomendable. ||| Si consideras útil esta información™ valorala, puedes entrar en mi página y ver otras reviews |||

Great product but need to improve on packing when they send out

Posted by 4687224540149162544 on Apr 16, 2016

I truly love this product so I have decided to buy some to give away as gift. But I think they should improve the packing before they ship to their client. When the product arrived, it was not wrapped in any zip lock bag, there is no scotch tape to go one round on the cover to double secure the cover, the liquid leaked out, and because this is a sugar scrub, everything inside become sticky, and the product external appearance is also affected even after cleaning up, so I cannot give away as gift as it is not presentable.

Smells good but..

Posted by 5527330285052172045 on May 05, 2016

Very thick consistency... I don't enjoy scrubbing with it. Update: use more water with it - waaaay better! And very moisturizing. The smell also lingers .. I'd give it a 4 on second thought

Good product

Posted by 4880560335014079613 on Feb 24, 2015

This sugar-based scrub is effective and smells delicious.

Huele a cacao de vicio

Posted by Karanoia on Jul 30, 2013

Huele muy buen y hace la función de exfoliar perfectamente. Recomendable.

Love the smell

Posted by Reviewer2867392 on Aug 07, 2013

The smell is great!

El olor, su punto fuerte.

Posted by 5592300426463457146 on Aug 21, 2013

El olor es estupendo, huelo muchisimo a chocolate, a mi me recuerda al olor del cola cao. En cuanto a la exfoliación, sin más, es un exfoliante normal y corriente, con los granulos bastante grandes.