Effective, luxury sensation

Posted by azarova on Sep 10, 2013

My favorite scrub out there. It has thick consistency, somewhat like very very thick gel, yet it contains oils which do not separate like with most sugar/salt oil scrubs. The smell of this product is divine and I never get bored with it taking shower every day, it makes you want to go and take shower. The scrub has crushed cocoa beans and sugar and these two abrasives proved to be really effective, skin is really smooth, soft and fragrant after usage. The jar is attractive and looks great in the bathroom too. Please click "yes" if this information was helpful. See other product reviews on my personal page.

Hot!

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Apr 24, 2013

I love this. Smells like chocolate cookie dough. Sugar is coarse and feels great. Skin silky smooth afterwards. Will be buying again!

JE L'ADORE ♥♥♥

Posted by organza on Oct 17, 2013

L'odeur est juste incroyable. Il fait très bien son travail et adouci fortement ma peau. je recommande +++ .

Fantastic!!!

Posted by happydays on Nov 11, 2010

You have to get this one!! Its the best scrub ever!!!! loooove the smell:)

Cacao scent!

Posted by Reviewer1809266 on Apr 11, 2012

Very oily but pleasant cacao smelling body scrub! I want to try the salt scrub now!

Galina

Posted by Reviewer2910532 on Sep 16, 2011

This is the best scrub I have ever seen. The smell just incredibly tasty, the skin after application of the scrub is so gentle, smooth as silk. All advise, take not regret it

Will repurchase

Posted by michellelouise on Sep 19, 2013

PROS - Smells REALLY good!!! It smells just like chocolate. So good that you almost want to eat it. ;) - Makes my body really smooth. - It's HOT! When scrubbing it on my legs I can feel it warms up. Really nice feeling. CONS - NONE!!

I love it!

Posted by abbyca on Feb 04, 2010

Whenever I use this product, I feel like I'm a beautifully smelling bon bon plus my skin always feels really soft afterwards. You should definitely check this product out.

Smells divine & works like magic

Posted by Reviewer2949279 on Apr 11, 2011

Another one I'm going to stock up on. Best sugar scrub I've tried in my life.

Interesting

Posted by Reviewer1899949 on May 21, 2011

Great smell and interesting warming effect.