Will repurchase

Posted by michellelouise on Sep 19, 2013

PROS - Smells REALLY good!!! It smells just like chocolate. So good that you almost want to eat it. ;) - Makes my body really smooth. - It's HOT! When scrubbing it on my legs I can feel it warms up. Really nice feeling. CONS - NONE!!

Great product but need to improve on packing when they send out

Posted by 4687224540149162544 on Apr 16, 2016

I truly love this product so I have decided to buy some to give away as gift. But I think they should improve the packing before they ship to their client. When the product arrived, it was not wrapped in any zip lock bag, there is no scotch tape to go one round on the cover to double secure the cover, the liquid leaked out, and because this is a sugar scrub, everything inside become sticky, and the product external appearance is also affected even after cleaning up, so I cannot give away as gift as it is not presentable.

Dissapointed

Posted by Reviewer2531426 on Jul 28, 2012

The smell is nice but it's too greasy and the effect is not noticeable :(

I love it!

Posted by abbyca on Feb 04, 2010

Whenever I use this product, I feel like I'm a beautifully smelling bon bon plus my skin always feels really soft afterwards. You should definitely check this product out.

Smells divine & works like magic

Posted by Reviewer2949279 on Apr 11, 2011

Another one I'm going to stock up on. Best sugar scrub I've tried in my life.

Interesting

Posted by Reviewer1899949 on May 21, 2011

Great smell and interesting warming effect.

Probably the best scrub I've had

Posted by Reviewer3204611 on Mar 16, 2012

I absolutely love this! I often find body scrubs to be way too oily, but this one is not. It has a very nice texture and a little goes a long way if you add a little water before you start to scrub. The smell is nice as it genuinely smells like chocolate and it leaves my skin soft and moisturized. I already ordered another jar to give to my chocolate loving best friend:)

Buenísimo

Posted by Elisabb on Dec 13, 2012

Me encanta el olor y cómo me exfolia, aunque no noto demasiado el efecto calor. Muy recomendable.

Un lujo de exfoliante

Posted by juliaphoenix on Jun 25, 2013

Natural, no testa en animales, huele a praliné... ¿Qué mas se le puede pedir? Adoro este exfoliante. Para más información, tengo una review extensa hablando de este producto en mi blog.

Es un pecado de chocolate que te puedes permitir

Posted by ROSSITA on Sep 09, 2013

Exfolia e hidrata con un olor mágnifico. Más revisiones de productos en mi cuenta.