good

Posted by sgbaiyun on Apr 05, 2016

Smells like chocolate, skin feels clean and smooth after use. 2016 April 6 Looks like I may be sensitive to the scrub, after using, skin a bit reddish.

金莎味道的身體磨砂

Posted by 5454142124299372571 on Mar 11, 2016

除了很喜歡它的味道外,會溶都係原因之一。 不會引致水渠堵塞,又減少污染 (因為有些磨砂是用很微小的膠粒組成,這會令到海洋受污染)。

Smells and feels great

Posted by 4663815423927348026 on Mar 04, 2016

Got this on a whim when I was looking for a body scrub. It smells chocolatey and delicious, not too artificial in my opinion. It's coarse, just the way I like my scrubs. Really good for the price!

Giovanni, Hot Chocolate, Sugar Scrub, 9 oz (260 g)

Posted by ChrissiHunni on Mar 01, 2016

It was exciting using it the first time but after a while I started to itch. Not sure if it's the 'silica' ingredient causing it.

Liked it. Nice one.

Posted by 4839629365959681760 on Feb 29, 2016

very useful. Pleasant and natural sweet smell. Liked it very much from the first use. Thank you! ))

Very nice

Posted by 4875912203504960008 on Feb 08, 2016

This product is DELICIOUS! The smell is a killer and does a great job! Leaves the skin smooth, doesn't scratch and smell awesome.

5 Stars for this product

Posted by babessa on Jan 25, 2016

Like most of the comments says... it has a deep smell of hot chocolate. I am not a big fan of sweet smell, but I really love this one. The scrub is not that harsh like most says, u just need to apply it delicately on your skin and voila...it leaves you with a baby skin afterwards.

Too bad otherwise

Posted by Reviewer1378477 on Jan 04, 2016

Smells great in the tub but as you rub on the skin, sadly the smell becomes this artificial chocolate scent. Also the scrubs dissolve too quickly. Love the initial warming effect.

Smells great

Posted by 5101106112405814557 on Dec 24, 2015

The scrub smells great - just like hot chocolate. I wish it was a little more abrasive. I think the scrubbiness fades away before I get to go over my whole leg. I still like it, but it's more of a light scrub.

Amazing

Posted by 5646287784965002800 on Nov 19, 2015

This is a yummy smelling product! I wish the jar was bigger and had more product.