Smells great

Posted by 5101106112405814557 on Dec 24, 2015

The scrub smells great - just like hot chocolate. I wish it was a little more abrasive. I think the scrubbiness fades away before I get to go over my whole leg. I still like it, but it's more of a light scrub.

ما اعجبني

Posted by 5408733807433092383 on Apr 25, 2016

مب اكا اللي . ريحته شوكولاته ظروف ما اعجبني وازعجتني مب مقشر لطيف وخفيف مره ويرطب اكثر.

I wouldn't buy again.

Posted by 4797806911731418610 on Jan 03, 2014

I don't like the smell.

Disgusting smell

Posted by Krystall on Aug 14, 2013

I truly, deeply and absolutely HATE this. The smell. I can't even. It is sickening sweet in an awful, buttery way. I don't know why I expected a bitter cocoa scent, but this has put me off chocolat-y products for a long time. I can't even open the jar without making faces. It smells kinda like those instant-hot chocolate powders you stir around in hot water. And I need to open a window. The product itself, if you can block out smells, and handle the ridiculously funky tub (I mean how do you open this when your hands are wet? I can barely reach around it, it is huge...) is ok. It gives a gentle+ scrub, doesn't dry you out, bla-bla-bla. If you want to be in misery whenever showering, buy this. I'm getting rid of mine.

Amazing!

Posted by 4897921374884078866 on Sep 28, 2012

The best scrub I've ever tried. The smell is heavenly and the effect is great. I love the little pieces of cocoa.

wonderful smell

Posted by ohMiriam on Mar 09, 2011

This scrub makes my skin feel soft and fabulous. Fantastic!

Delight!!! M-m-m.

Posted by Reviewer3725670 on Aug 29, 2012

Amazing product! For all chocolate lovers. In addition to the fantastic smell completely, from which immediately raised the mood of this very effective scrub. Its a nice feature is that when he applied for a few seconds pleasantly warms the skin. This is not the effect of pepper scrub, it's something more. Hence the name "hot chocolate". This scrub gives the skin clarity, elasticity, and extraordinary natural aroma of chocolate and a good mood. It's like go to a spa. He has a wonderful composition! I give him a close friend and recommend! This scrub copes with ingrown hairs after waxing. He should be in every woman.

mmm

Posted by Reviewer2968963 on Aug 30, 2011

You actually wanna taste it, the smell is very satisfying.:) the rub very good.

Nice smell

Posted by Reviewer1438472 on Mar 10, 2011

Lovely smell and texture

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2102328 on Mar 11, 2012

I liked this one. There is something about the smell I'm a bit skeptical about, but at the same time I love it. Chocolate-ish smell. I think I could have made a homemade scrub of sugar and some oil as good as this one, but I do not regret my buy. My skin becomes very soft and smooth after use.