so so ....

Posted by Reviewer1932291 on Nov 28, 2011

Pros: - good scrub, it is taking of all the dead skin and makes your skin lovely clean and soft Cons: - the fragrance is too strong and sweet, verging on nauseating. I like fresh and fruit scents, so defiently not my taste. - the amount of product in the package is not very good. It is only for maybe 10 uses at most.

Smells delish!

Posted by jadegrrrl on Nov 04, 2012

Smells good enough to eat, but I didn't love the texture of this scrub. It felt kind of gluey.

Smell good!

Posted by 4781319702225321212 on Nov 18, 2013

It's funny coz it smell like brownie, a little bit warm once put on body.

I wouldn't buy again.

Posted by 4797806911731418610 on Jan 03, 2014

I don't like the smell.

Disgusting smell

Posted by Krystall on Aug 14, 2013

I truly, deeply and absolutely HATE this. The smell. I can't even. It is sickening sweet in an awful, buttery way. I don't know why I expected a bitter cocoa scent, but this has put me off chocolat-y products for a long time. I can't even open the jar without making faces. It smells kinda like those instant-hot chocolate powders you stir around in hot water. And I need to open a window. The product itself, if you can block out smells, and handle the ridiculously funky tub (I mean how do you open this when your hands are wet? I can barely reach around it, it is huge...) is ok. It gives a gentle+ scrub, doesn't dry you out, bla-bla-bla. If you want to be in misery whenever showering, buy this. I'm getting rid of mine.

Amazing!

Posted by 4897921374884078866 on Sep 28, 2012

The best scrub I've ever tried. The smell is heavenly and the effect is great. I love the little pieces of cocoa.

wonderful smell

Posted by ohMiriam on Mar 09, 2011

This scrub makes my skin feel soft and fabulous. Fantastic!

Delight!!! M-m-m.

Posted by Reviewer3725670 on Aug 29, 2012

Amazing product! For all chocolate lovers. In addition to the fantastic smell completely, from which immediately raised the mood of this very effective scrub. Its a nice feature is that when he applied for a few seconds pleasantly warms the skin. This is not the effect of pepper scrub, it's something more. Hence the name "hot chocolate". This scrub gives the skin clarity, elasticity, and extraordinary natural aroma of chocolate and a good mood. It's like go to a spa. He has a wonderful composition! I give him a close friend and recommend! This scrub copes with ingrown hairs after waxing. He should be in every woman.

mmm

Posted by Reviewer2968963 on Aug 30, 2011

You actually wanna taste it, the smell is very satisfying.:) the rub very good.

Nice smell