Good product

Posted by Reviewer2102328 on Mar 11, 2012

I liked this one. There is something about the smell I'm a bit skeptical about, but at the same time I love it. Chocolate-ish smell. I think I could have made a homemade scrub of sugar and some oil as good as this one, but I do not regret my buy. My skin becomes very soft and smooth after use.

good product!

Posted by Superkoxy on May 07, 2012

very like this smell!!! very good for my body!

Glorious!

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Dec 09, 2010

This smells wonderful - never smelled anything so chocolatey! It exfoliates well, and leave your skin feeling smooth. I shall certainly be buying this again. Update Dec. 2010: my 12-year-old neice loves this so much, she actually called me up to say thank you (that is a big deal).

Luxury

Posted by Reviewer2014290 on Jun 26, 2010

Giovanni Hot Chocolate Sugar Scrub is a luxurious product that leaves the skin silky smooth and with a delicious scent of chocolate. I recommend this product for everyone!

heavenly

Posted by Reviewer3162171 on Sep 07, 2010

this is a little slice of heaven!!!! works very well, smells amazing, leaves skin soft without residue. absolutely recommend!

Hot chocolate

Posted by Reviewer2697654 on Sep 17, 2010

It is best body scrub I`ve ever used!

Heavenly Choco Scrub!

Posted by Reviewer2755136 on Dec 11, 2010

This scrub is great!!! Different than most scrubs I've used which are too oily and runny. Probably because of the honey, this one goes on more "sticky", so a little goes a long way. And the smell is divine! My husband, who was skeptical at first, had to admit that it smelled like REAL choloate...good enough to eat. It's nice too that many of the ingredients are organic.

Great!!

Posted by Reviewer2593194 on Mar 21, 2011

Great product!

Love this one.

Posted by Reviewer1702476 on Mar 25, 2011

Smells like chocolate cake batter... Would buy it based on its delicious smell alone, but its a good scrub too ;-)

Exfoliates and smells great

Posted by Reviewer2629909 on Mar 30, 2011

Good scrub - leaves my skin very soft. The smell is of hot chocolate (actually of cocoa oil) and is so "chocolate" that can be bothering from time to time.