scrub

Posted by 4711701702990270744 on Dec 31, 2014

nice scrab for body with chocolate and suger.

Lovely product

Posted by 5434945464114364524 on Dec 17, 2014

I like this product I use it once a week as part of treat for my skin. The smell is amazing, it really smells like a sweet hot chocolate. I would have preferred it a little more course as i think it is a bit fine. Haven't given it 5 stars as i don't really like the packaging. It is quite bulky. This is the first product in the Giovanni range that I have bought and I will buy from them again.

Fabulous!

Posted by 4905512002673838258 on Dec 17, 2014

I have used this scrub for many years- it smells just like chocolate and does a great job of smoothing your skin

good but I won´t repeat

Posted by 4955498819708336647 on Dec 16, 2014

I hoped more, the smell is not what I wanted and I prefer the lemon one by Giovanni, not because the smell because this one is quite strong for me too but the effect in my skin is more noticeable.

Love it!

Posted by 4744035536031743526 on Dec 03, 2014

First of all, It smells delicious!!! It didn't bother me at all like some of reviews here said. My skin got so silky and soft after use. I love it!

Have you smelt this?!

Posted by Stephy on Nov 26, 2014

OH MY GOD HAVE YOU SMELT THIS!?! Seriously, this stuff smells so good i could eat it. It polishes your skin, smells fantastic, moisturizes, exfoliates and DID I MENTION HOW GOOD IT SMELLS?!?! Put it in your cart now!

love it

Posted by 5519498960234454719 on Nov 25, 2014

Im in love with this scrub! Amazing chocolate smell, and it warms out when you put it on the body. defenetly buying this again :)

Love this scrub

Posted by Adelyn on Nov 23, 2014

Firstly, it has a really rich chocolate smell which just smells amazing and heavenly for a chocolate lover like me!! A little goes a long way and one tub lasts me about two months. When it comes into contact with your skin it magically heats up and is a really lovely sensation, even though it's for a really short while. I love to use this every two to three days in the shower and it really relaxes you while removing dead cells on your skin at the same time. Would recommend to anyone who loves chocolate and is looking for a good body scrub. Thumbs up to iHerb for carrying this on your site! :-)

Me encanta!

Posted by WeAreCosmetics on Nov 17, 2014

Huele que es casi mortal, a chocolate pero avellanado tipo nocilla, es increíble, aunque luego en la piel el aroma cambia un poco pero merece la pena. Deja la piel suave he hidratada, es una gozada utilizarlo.

The best scrub!!

Posted by 5572019851766060014 on Nov 12, 2014

This scrub is the best I ever used and I will buy it for the rest of my life :) First the amazing cent of it, smells so yummy. Secondly it works amazing. And finally it hasn't that annoying oil on top of it, the formulation of it just amazing. Buy it without thinking twice :)