Amazing

Posted by asrealasrainbows on Nov 05, 2011

The packaging is not very convenient, because of the pump that doesn't really holds in place, and I got some leakage (I guess it happened during air transfer).. But, that's minor things. This lotion is fast absorbing, it has DIVINE scent, which also stays for a while, but then disappears and doesn't follow you around, so it won't affect your perfume or drive you crazy. It makes my skin softer, and isn't greasy at all. I'll definitely order it again.

product review

Posted by Reviewer2103240 on Jun 05, 2010

I was very pleased. I think this lotion is amazing

I smell so good you could eat me!

Posted by Reviewer2109596 on Feb 24, 2010

I don't wear perfume, but I love scented products. The scent is not only deliciously inticing, but super moisturizing. I never have to reapply lotion to my body with this product. It lasts 24 hrs or close to it, and I've been using it for years now, because of the wonderful results.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2018879 on Nov 06, 2009

Wonderful fragrance and leaves skin feeling soft.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2040326 on Mar 01, 2011

I really liked this product! It softens and hydrates my skin very well. And it's great for my sensitive skin, no reactions:) I really enjoy the smell to, smells like cookies or something:)

wow

Posted by 5050367574944991448 on Jan 26, 2014

This is the softest and best smelling lotion I think I've ever used. It soaks in easily and makes me feel absolutely pampered. I put on a bit of orange oil and walk out the door smelling like some sort of orange nutty chocolate desert... who doesn't want to smell like that?!?! Honestly!?

Body Lotion

Posted by 5211649592985477266 on Aug 10, 2013

I have to give 5 starts to this product. I like how it looks, I think that the bottle looks elegant. The lotion smells sweet, like a piece of fudge. The scent is not too strong. The lotion also absorbs well and it`s clean and easy to use.

Smooth skin that smells edible!

Posted by 5666325665153846880 on Jan 05, 2014

I have already re-ordred this moisturizer for my sisters! Elegant packaging, easy to use pump, product smells divine! Absorbed quickly by the skin, leaving it feeling super soft and hydrated. Such an affordable price for a wonderful product! Parabin free as well :) Alternate between this, and natural oils.

Smell so good

Posted by 5402862251620810020 on May 11, 2014

This body lotion smells perfectly for me. It is sufficient and conveniently greasy.

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1284478 on Sep 16, 2013

This is the second bottle I have ordered for my 10 year old granddaughter. She liked the first one so much she asked me to order her another one.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »