I smell so good you could eat me!

Posted by Reviewer2109596 on Feb 24, 2010

I don't wear perfume, but I love scented products. The scent is not only deliciously inticing, but super moisturizing. I never have to reapply lotion to my body with this product. It lasts 24 hrs or close to it, and I've been using it for years now, because of the wonderful results.

product review

Posted by Reviewer2103240 on Jun 05, 2010

I was very pleased. I think this lotion is amazing

Amazing

Posted by asrealasrainbows on Nov 05, 2011

The packaging is not very convenient, because of the pump that doesn't really holds in place, and I got some leakage (I guess it happened during air transfer).. But, that's minor things. This lotion is fast absorbing, it has DIVINE scent, which also stays for a while, but then disappears and doesn't follow you around, so it won't affect your perfume or drive you crazy. It makes my skin softer, and isn't greasy at all. I'll definitely order it again.

Lovely!

Posted by Reviewer3150916 on Apr 04, 2012

Amazing, delicious scent, absorbs well and leaves skin well hydrated.

Amazing product!

Posted by Reviewer1816806 on Apr 13, 2012

Makes my skin smooth and soft, absorbs fast and smells amazing with hazelnuts and vanilla. The smell is not intense, so doesn't mess up with my usual perfume.

Terrific Product

Posted by 4937543265849909201 on Sep 01, 2012

I loved the Giovanni Hazelnut Vanilla body lotion,smells delicious.

I love this stuff.

Posted by 4684017658681129044 on Sep 14, 2013

I bought this because I'm trying to find something safe to use during pregnancy. This is the first lotion that I have ever used (I've use a lot) that sinks in really fast. It's also very moisturising. I love the smell, and the pump is great unlike so many other lotions. I wish I could get this in a much bigger bottle.

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1284478 on Sep 16, 2013

This is the second bottle I have ordered for my 10 year old granddaughter. She liked the first one so much she asked me to order her another one.

Smooth skin that smells edible!

Posted by 5666325665153846880 on Jan 05, 2014

I have already re-ordred this moisturizer for my sisters! Elegant packaging, easy to use pump, product smells divine! Absorbed quickly by the skin, leaving it feeling super soft and hydrated. Such an affordable price for a wonderful product! Parabin free as well :) Alternate between this, and natural oils.

wow

Posted by 5050367574944991448 on Jan 26, 2014

This is the softest and best smelling lotion I think I've ever used. It soaks in easily and makes me feel absolutely pampered. I put on a bit of orange oil and walk out the door smelling like some sort of orange nutty chocolate desert... who doesn't want to smell like that?!?! Honestly!?

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »