DIVINE!!

Posted by 5266766425456985593 on Apr 24, 2014

I am always crazy about my body skin care and no less how it smells:) This Body Lotion is exactly I am looking for ages:) Adorable scent, really soft and silky and well-groomed skin! Really nice to touch your skin, feeling delicate and fine smell and it lasts long time! Must have for sure!!!

Smell so good

Posted by 5402862251620810020 on May 11, 2014

This body lotion smells perfectly for me. It is sufficient and conveniently greasy.

Just how a body lotion should be

Posted by azarova on May 14, 2013

I am picky about body lotions, my pores get clogged quickly, yet skin dries out and gets oily at the same time. I surf in the sun and salty water, this adds up. This lotion left me with actually no complaints! It smells nice and sweet yet natural, not like rubber (ahem, Alba Botanica). It goes on silky, skin soaks it up quickly and is left moisturized, with no slippery or dry feeling. I have already repurchased several times and regret I haven't tried it earlier.

Body Lotion

Posted by 5211649592985477266 on Aug 10, 2013

I have to give 5 starts to this product. I like how it looks, I think that the bottle looks elegant. The lotion smells sweet, like a piece of fudge. The scent is not too strong. The lotion also absorbs well and it`s clean and easy to use.

Amazing product

Posted by Reviewer2713613 on Apr 21, 2010

Loved it! Smells wonderful not too greezy but moisterizes very well. Will definetly reorder.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2018879 on Nov 06, 2009

Wonderful fragrance and leaves skin feeling soft.

Nice

Posted by Reviewer3020816 on Feb 09, 2011

On the sweet side but does the trick for dry hands.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2040326 on Mar 01, 2011

I really liked this product! It softens and hydrates my skin very well. And it's great for my sensitive skin, no reactions:) I really enjoy the smell to, smells like cookies or something:)

Good!

Posted by Reviewer3271397 on Mar 08, 2011

Smells really good, but not intense.

Wow!

Posted by Reviewer2656309 on Mar 11, 2011

Incredible smell. I really love this! It smells wonderful. Kind of chocolate-y, gingerbread-y and sweet. Will definitely be re-purchasing this! :)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »