It's called HYDRATE for a reason

Posted by 4876453679083818277 on Jan 30, 2015

Decided to take a chance and try something new. This product lives up to its name as it is very hydrating. A little goes a long way so don't waste the product by pumping out too much. I applied just a little to see if I liked the scent and texture and I loved it. It left my skin with a very nice glow without feeling greasy. Then I decided to try to close the pump so I could transport it home without it pumping out in my bag. I took the excess lotion that came out when I close the pump and applied it to my arms and I had to really work it in which is why I said a little goes a long way. The scent is very light too, you won't even know you have it on.

lovely product

Posted by sailasiili on Jan 15, 2015

I love the scent of this body lotion. It also moisturizes well and absorbs pretty quickly. The bottle is nicely shaped and the pump is good feature too. Would recommend it :)

good product

Posted by 5307411519783936141 on Sep 25, 2014

It smells sweet and moisturized my dry skin very well. No longer want to use any other company body lotion.

Divine

Posted by Reviewer2834274 on Aug 24, 2014

A beautiful product. Very moisturising and a gorgeous smell.

I like this smell...

Posted by 5761179634625750824 on Jun 25, 2014

The wonderful aroma of raspberry, candy scent. The bottle is a nice shape, pump bottle, all the way I like it. Is rapidly. Light cream. Moisturizes the very good. The result of a very silky soft skin. This is a luxury product.

smells great

Posted by 4955121590201085114 on May 24, 2014

smells lovely, only downside is that you have to rub it in for a minute or so for it to get absorbed in the skin

Favourite moisturiser ever!!!

Posted by 5666325665153846880 on Dec 15, 2013

I have already re-ordred this moisturizer for my sisters. Elegant packaging, easy to use pump, product smells divine! Absorbed quickly by the skin, leaving it feeling super soft and hydrated. Such an affordable price for a wonderful product! Parabin free as well :) Alternate between this, and natural oils.

Smells Great!

Posted by Reviewer1378724 on Dec 02, 2013

Leaves the skin feeling nice & dewy. It also smells like fresh berries.

Have not tried it yet

Posted by Reviewer1503049 on Nov 19, 2013

Have not tried it yet

Not for me

Posted by thelittlediamond on May 13, 2013

Very synthetic smell. Didn't smell like raspberry at all.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »