Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1448118 on Jul 16, 2009

I've always had itchy dry skin and have gone through many lotions trying to find one that really works for me. I'd been using Curel Ultra Healing lotion for my main lotion, and I was buying handmade lotions with more intensive ingredients for a while but I wasn't completely satisfied with anything. I saw that Giovanni had made their own line of lotions, and being a big fan of their shampoos and conditioners, I decided to give this a try along with the matching soap. This scent isn't too overpowering and is a nice sweeter scent that I like. The lotion itself is wonderful. It really does make my skin feel silky and hydrates much better than anything else I've tried.

Love this Great price

Posted by Reviewer2385599 on Jan 01, 2010

This has kept my body moisturized all winter..usually dries out in winter...Great fragrance..I think i like the grapefruit fragrance better but thought this might be nice for winter.

Goes Great with the Wash

Posted by Reviewer1933613 on Feb 07, 2010

Rich yet non-greasy, wonderful soft raspberry scent. Yum!!

Posted by Reviewer3315071 on Mar 14, 2012

Fantastic scent and a very good bodylotion

love it

Posted by Reviewer2966418 on Mar 09, 2009

Love it! No bad ingredients and feels silky.

I like this smell...

Posted by 5761179634625750824 on Jun 25, 2014

The wonderful aroma of raspberry, candy scent. The bottle is a nice shape, pump bottle, all the way I like it. Is rapidly. Light cream. Moisturizes the very good. The result of a very silky soft skin. This is a luxury product.

Divine

Posted by Reviewer2834274 on Aug 24, 2014

A beautiful product. Very moisturising and a gorgeous smell.

good product

Posted by 5307411519783936141 on Sep 25, 2014

It smells sweet and moisturized my dry skin very well. No longer want to use any other company body lotion.

lovely product

Posted by sailasiili on Jan 15, 2015

I love the scent of this body lotion. It also moisturizes well and absorbs pretty quickly. The bottle is nicely shaped and the pump is good feature too. Would recommend it :)

It's called HYDRATE for a reason

Posted by 4876453679083818277 on Jan 30, 2015

Decided to take a chance and try something new. This product lives up to its name as it is very hydrating. A little goes a long way so don't waste the product by pumping out too much. I applied just a little to see if I liked the scent and texture and I loved it. It left my skin with a very nice glow without feeling greasy. Then I decided to try to close the pump so I could transport it home without it pumping out in my bag. I took the excess lotion that came out when I close the pump and applied it to my arms and I had to really work it in which is why I said a little goes a long way. The scent is very light too, you won't even know you have it on.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »