Gives body to baby fine hair

Posted by Reviewer1697789 on Jan 02, 2012

I have thinning baby fine hair and I have found that this really gives it body and does not dry it out and make it more brittle as some hairsprays do. I will keep buying this product

pretty good stuff~

Posted by Reviewer2482271 on Jan 23, 2012

great product! it holds firmly and feels light,,,I like it a lot.

I like it

Posted by Reviewer2161551 on Jan 25, 2012

I like it

Satisfied

Posted by Reviewer3228269 on Jun 10, 2011

Just a good hair spray. Use it only twice but was satisfied enough with it.

Buena laca

Posted by 5605684454226431091 on Jun 01, 2012

Me gusta y no tiene siliconas

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1252021 on May 12, 2012

nice smell, good hold and not stiff, allows hair to move. Works very well with my fine hair.

Great.

Posted by Reviewer1270081 on May 25, 2012

Very happy, not much more to say. It smells nice, sprays evenly, is not sticky and has nice hold. Meets my criteria.

Great hold

Posted by Reviewer2861086 on Mar 02, 2012

I use this in combination with other Giovanni products. It works gret on my thick curly hair.

Good Hold

Posted by Reviewer1005372 on Mar 02, 2012

I have naturally pin straight hair and when I curl it, my style usually comes out within hours. This lasted most of the day and I didn't have to spray the entire bottle to get that result either. My only gripe with this is how small it is. You can definitely tell after each time you've sprayed it that there is a little bit less. For conventional hair sprays, this price will usually get you a much bigger bottle. But for me, the trade of bad chemicals for less and safer chemicals is worth it.

Great hold without too much stiffness

Posted by Reviewer1262764 on Mar 05, 2012

I've been using this product for a long time. I like how it holds my hair in place without feeling like hair spray. I have long bangs and this product helps keep it out of my eyes. I just pull my hair back with one hand, give a spritz and it stays put.