Giovanni, Magnetic Attraction Styling Gel, 6.8 fl oz (200 ml)

Much better than any other gel I've tried

Posted by Reviewer2189745 on Feb 23, 2010

I have A LOT of very fine, very frizzy and curly hair. I am beginning to believe I will never find the perfect gel but this is by far the closest that has come to being able to deal with my hair. Plus I live in a tropical island so this gel is able to deal with my hair in a VERY humid environment. This is the only gel that keeps my hair fairly detangled. Just so you get an idea before using this gel it seemed like I was dealing with dreadlocks instead of curly hair.

Great Hold and No residue

Posted by Reviewer1510542 on Dec 01, 2006

I've tried hair glue, paste, molding wax, hair clay, mouse, spray, pommade, etc. and none of them offer the strong hold this does without messy flakes or hard to wash-out residue. I've been using this product for 4 years and occasionally will try something new, but always return to this. It provides hold and doesn't leave build up in your hair. It's a great product!

giovanni magnetic attraction styling gel

Posted by Reviewer1665350 on May 04, 2009

This is just perfect for my wavy hair. It holds my style in place while drying naturaly, then brushes out beautifully with shine and volume. I've used this over a year now and don't EVER discontinue it.

Best Gel ever!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1997846 on Feb 12, 2009

From Eugene,OR I use this gel on my hair all the time it`s the only gel i`ll use. It`s great and dosen`t build up or smel funky. I do have one complaint that it dries quickly on my hair so it`s sorta hard to style after applying but hten again gel is used to hold things in place so.... either way great stuff totally recommend this to anyone.

hair gel

Posted by Reviewer1111311 on Dec 09, 2009

This hair gel has good control, does not flake and is equal to other name brand more expensive gels.