Ok shampoo, but I've used better.

Posted by ArtyZandra on Jul 21, 2015

The shampoo is ok, but I feel it didn't do what I thought it would. My hair felt quite lank & heavy after using it. Not clean & soft. I much prefer "Giovanni, Smooth As Silk, Deep Moisture Shampoo", available here at Iherb & a little bit cheaper too. Read my review on that shampoo by clicking on my name. If you found this review helpful, please click "Yes" below. Thank you.

Amazing ingredients

Posted by 5134723983342617459 on Jun 09, 2015

I prefer Root 66 for my fin, oily hair so I use this one when my hair is a lttle drier. The ingredents are comparable to other shampoos over there but cheaper.

Vey nice

Posted by 5618007899761868712 on Feb 19, 2015

I love it. Very natural, and no chamomile!!

review

Posted by 4828906463747540179 on Aug 27, 2014

great product!

good

Posted by Reviewer1871360 on Aug 03, 2014

good

Very good shampoo without parabens and sls

Posted by 4921415125131860211 on May 31, 2014

Very good shampoo without parabens and sls. My hair has natural color, dry ends and oily roots. I use this shampoo with the same conditioner and it works fine for me. It makes a little volume (I have long bob haircut) and really prevents electrification. Like any other shampoo without parabens it is not economic to use and still I have to wash my hair every 1,5 days.

Neutral

Posted by 5073826702280171138 on May 27, 2014

I liked the shampoo. But not notice any energizing effect. It is a shampoo. wash well and do not let the resected nor heavy hair.

Fine Product

Posted by Springfever on Apr 24, 2014

A friend of mine recommended this brand to me and I tried this type of coditioner. At first time, I thought the scent is not really good but after I get used to it, I have no problem with it now. I haven't used this for a long time so I cannot tell it works yet. It seems fine product so far. I am using this with the conditioner. makes hair silky.

very good

Posted by 5068244005726177847 on Mar 25, 2014

I tried o lot of giovanni .i like these product.clean,nice feeling.its make their "job".recomand it

UPDATED REVIEW - Caused cystic acne

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Feb 28, 2014

After using this shampoo I developed cystic acne on my upper back and shoulders that didn't resolve until I stopped using it. I reviewed everything else I was using on my body/ingesting and nothing else got rid of it. However - 48 hours after I stopped using this shampoo, the acne was improved (and has since fully resolved). Suggest this formula is unsuitable for sensitive systems (e.g. salicylates, phenols, etc). If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.