Giovanni, Magnetic Energizing Shampoo, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)

4 out of 5 based on 158 reviews

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer3238070 From Australia on Jan 07, 2013

I've been using this for a week and I haven't warmed to it. It's funny: it doesn't seem to clean away the oiliness yet it makes my hair dry and tangled. It feels a bit like washing your hair with fine silt, but it's very runny at the same time. It has a pleasant honeydew melon scent (much nicer than a lot of other sickly-sweet Giovanni products) but so far the smell is the only thing I really like about it.

It adds a nice shine!

Posted by TrueReviews From Greece on Nov 15, 2013

My husband likes it, says it cleanses well and I think it adds a special shine. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Great product

Posted by pirlanta From Russian Federation on Mar 30, 2012

I have different shampoos so I can't tell exactly what is the best. But Giovanni mark is wonderful. Special design, nice smell, good quality. This shampoo doesn't give much foam, but cleans hair very good, has original dark grey color and nice sweet smell. I use it with the same conditionner.

Good Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2621477 From Tennessee on Mar 07, 2010

This is the best yet. Some natural shampoos seem to make your hair hard but this shampoo leaves my hair soft with lots of body. I love the smell.

Great shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1588161 From California on Mar 04, 2010

This is a great shampoo, that re-invigorates the hair, helps with volume and over all shine and health. I love it!