Wonderful product for thin hair

Posted by Reviewer3063845 on Jan 15, 2015

I have used about half a bottle of this stuff for my very thin hair, and I really like it. I apply it after shower on the roots of my hair, and use a hair dryer with my head upside down for about 30 seconds, after which I apply rollers on my hair. Easy to do in the morning, doesn't take a lot of time and really gives my hair some volume and bounce. First good organic hair styling product I have found! Thank you Giovanni!

Buen producto

Posted by monicamsanchez on Oct 05, 2014

Marca muy bien las ondas naturales del pelo

Powerful stuff

Posted by 5220602082573660132 on Aug 06, 2014

This is a great product if your hair is thick and strong and you want a lot of oomph! Unfortunately my hair is fine and stressed so this product was too tacky to the touch and a little too stiff.

Great product!

Posted by 5270686656090900861 on Jul 24, 2014

I love Giovanni hair products! I found this mousse to have a good medium hold, easy to brush out and nice smell. Great value for money and no animal testing!

Light!

Posted by Reviewer1019614 on Apr 28, 2014

Works well if all you need is a light lift.

Mousse Air-Turbo Charged Foam

Posted by 5617714736843781602 on Mar 13, 2014

I do like the way that this makes my naturally wavy hair stay in place throughout the day, however I really don't like the smell.

it is natural

Posted by Reviewer1879852 on Dec 06, 2013

and it is working, can be used on both wet and dry hair, however my hair gets dirty the next day after using it.

Thicker hair

Posted by FondaLaShay on Nov 26, 2013

I have fine thin hair.. I use this after showering and it makes my hair feel much thicker and have more body once dried.

Good

Posted by 5340090975637445702 on Nov 10, 2013

I like this actually! With a bit of oil underneath this leaves my hair good and a bit more curly than usual. Without oil underneath it leaves my hair feeling a bit dry.

Works as advertized and ...

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013

... would buy it again, but try also the other similar products here on iHerb to see which you like the best. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »