bad

Posted by Anaterma on Oct 11, 2013

this is the first and the very last time that i had bought anything based purely on reviews and not on ingredient list. this mask doesn't do anything. i also find the formulation mediocre. it keeps saying protein repairing system on the tube but i don't see any proteins in the ingredient list. just maybe "soy seed extract" but then i can't tell for sure if it's soy oil (it is an extract from seeds after all), or soy protein or whatever. the only star i can give this is for the thick mask-like consistency which, i guess, makes it work as a base for DIY hair masks. still it's a waste of money. for this price you can get bigger volume of infamous mill's creek keratin conditioner which i find to be the best.

I didn't like it, it did nothing for me...

Posted by MasksOffMasksOn on Jan 03, 2015

I just don't get this Giovanni brand... Most of their products I've tried were just mahhhh... They don't do what they claim to do. They actually don't for anything... This product is no different, and my hair didn't feel very nice after using it.... sorry :/

TOTALLY DIFFERENT INGREDIENTS

Posted by 4856199391246711250 on Aug 18, 2016

TOTALLY DIFFERENT INGREDIENTS! Pay your attention!! It is fraud!

I dont like it

Posted by VictoriaN on Mar 16, 2012

It doesnt do anything - comletley anything! No detangling, no moisturing - I don't see any benifit for my hair of this mask.

me esperaba mas

Posted by blablabla on May 13, 2012

De momento solo lo he usado una vez (como mascarilla y dejandolo varios minutos) pero veo menos resultados que con un acondicionador barato del supermercado. Es que ni suave si quiera lo ha dejado!! Nuse, habra que darle mas tiempo en plan tratamiento para ver resultados...tiene tantas fanaticas incondicionales que habra que darle otra oportunidad y revisar la review dentro de un tiempo pero milagroso no ha sido

No me gustó nada

Posted by SandraZGZ on Aug 13, 2014

No desenreda, ni me suaviza nada el pelo. Me costó la vida acabarlo

Gintare

Posted by 5106002284367389331 on Nov 04, 2014

I was expect something WOW, but this reconstructor is not good for my hair, I am very sorry :(

Posted by 5012550296926844318 on Oct 13, 2016

made my hair heavier

Not impressed

Posted by DropDeadGorgeous on Mar 10, 2015

Nutrifix hair reconstructor is another deeply treating conditioner-mask. It should re-energize tired, damaged hair, encourages thickness and volume, fill in porous hair with rich proteins. My opinion about this treatment is similar to Smooth as silk xtreme protein hair infusion - this one doesn't soak in too, doesn't treat damaged hair as a mask. Texture and smell is synthetic too.

Didn't work for me

Posted by 5131957287609258031 on Oct 10, 2015

I have previously bleached, now henna coloured hair which is quite damaged. I normally use the joico Kpak reconstructant and it does an amazing job but I wanted something with less chemicals. I've used this twice and noticed no difference to the quality of my hair. Will be trying something else.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »