I will never bought it again

Posted by 5054059708492292640 on Apr 17, 2016

I finished the bottle... my hair more dry and fizzy... I really regret using it

Not the best

Posted by 5742578645319402290 on Jan 06, 2016

This brand has a lot of good things. But sometimes some stuff don't work particularly for me. So It may be good for others, for me it didn't give any extra effect. Never bought it again

Didn't work for me

Posted by 5131957287609258031 on Oct 10, 2015

I have previously bleached, now henna coloured hair which is quite damaged. I normally use the joico Kpak reconstructant and it does an amazing job but I wanted something with less chemicals. I've used this twice and noticed no difference to the quality of my hair. Will be trying something else.

Not impressed

Posted by DropDeadGorgeous on Mar 10, 2015

Nutrifix hair reconstructor is another deeply treating conditioner-mask. It should re-energize tired, damaged hair, encourages thickness and volume, fill in porous hair with rich proteins. My opinion about this treatment is similar to Smooth as silk xtreme protein hair infusion - this one doesn't soak in too, doesn't treat damaged hair as a mask. Texture and smell is synthetic too.

insatisfaite..

Posted by 5078658379623413531 on Jan 23, 2015

Insatisfaite car la commande jamais reçu ni rembourser..

I didn't like it, it did nothing for me...

Posted by MasksOffMasksOn on Jan 03, 2015

I just don't get this Giovanni brand... Most of their products I've tried were just mahhhh... They don't do what they claim to do. They actually don't for anything... This product is no different, and my hair didn't feel very nice after using it.... sorry :/

Gintare

Posted by 5106002284367389331 on Nov 04, 2014

I was expect something WOW, but this reconstructor is not good for my hair, I am very sorry :(

No me gustó nada

Posted by SandraZGZ on Aug 13, 2014

No desenreda, ni me suaviza nada el pelo. Me costó la vida acabarlo

bad

Posted by Anaterma on Oct 11, 2013

this is the first and the very last time that i had bought anything based purely on reviews and not on ingredient list. this mask doesn't do anything. i also find the formulation mediocre. it keeps saying protein repairing system on the tube but i don't see any proteins in the ingredient list. just maybe "soy seed extract" but then i can't tell for sure if it's soy oil (it is an extract from seeds after all), or soy protein or whatever. the only star i can give this is for the thick mask-like consistency which, i guess, makes it work as a base for DIY hair masks. still it's a waste of money. for this price you can get bigger volume of infamous mill's creek keratin conditioner which i find to be the best.

me esperaba mas

Posted by blablabla on May 13, 2012

De momento solo lo he usado una vez (como mascarilla y dejandolo varios minutos) pero veo menos resultados que con un acondicionador barato del supermercado. Es que ni suave si quiera lo ha dejado!! Nuse, habra que darle mas tiempo en plan tratamiento para ver resultados...tiene tantas fanaticas incondicionales que habra que darle otra oportunidad y revisar la review dentro de un tiempo pero milagroso no ha sido

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »