Giovanni, Nutrafix Hair Reconstructor, 6.8 fl oz (200 ml)

Reviews 3-star

Good Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1996313 on Apr 29, 2011

It's definitely a good conditioner. The smell is subtle, with a hint of spring flowers. As soon as you apply it to your hair, you can feel the difference. It de-tangles well. I have chemically treated hair that is naturally wavy. When I used this product, if I let my hair air dry, I could tell the product was weighing it down a bit. I don't use this conditioner on a regular basis due to the fact that there's a better brand & product for my needs. I had to try this one just to see if by chance it could beat what I normally use. Sadly, it can't, but that's not to say it won't work for you! =) My mom, who has thick, wavy hair, loves this product. I give it three stars because it's a good product, and while I don't use it any more, it's still worthy of a good review.

That sickly sweet smell again!

Posted by aunatural on Jan 07, 2013

In general I like Giovanni hair products a lot but a lot of them have this stomach-churning, sickly sweet smell that I cannot stand. This is one of those stinky products. A shame because for the benefit it provides to my hair, it's good value, but I prefer the Smooth As Silk Xtreme Protein Hair Infusion for both scent and benefits.

Ok, but nothing amazing

Posted by Reviewer2348488 on Dec 09, 2013

Not bad, but certainly not worth the hype. It does soften the hair, but there are lots of products on the market that do just the same, and this product is no special. Wanted to love it, but ended up throwing it away - it cannot in any way compete with professional brands like Kerastase, Redken, etc.

super deep moisturizer

Posted by 4998760540701549276 on Mar 03, 2014

Really moisturizing, need just a little bit or you're hair will become flat. After using it for 1 month twice a week as a conditioner,I noticed that my ends are healthier and doesn't break off! (I have blonde bleached hair)

It's ok

Posted by 5135920963094917116 on Mar 09, 2014

Did not noticed any different, but have normal hair.