Good Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1996313 on Apr 29, 2011

It's definitely a good conditioner. The smell is subtle, with a hint of spring flowers. As soon as you apply it to your hair, you can feel the difference. It de-tangles well. I have chemically treated hair that is naturally wavy. When I used this product, if I let my hair air dry, I could tell the product was weighing it down a bit. I don't use this conditioner on a regular basis due to the fact that there's a better brand & product for my needs. I had to try this one just to see if by chance it could beat what I normally use. Sadly, it can't, but that's not to say it won't work for you! =) My mom, who has thick, wavy hair, loves this product. I give it three stars because it's a good product, and while I don't use it any more, it's still worthy of a good review.

super deep moisturizer

Posted by 4998760540701549276 on Mar 03, 2014

Really moisturizing, need just a little bit or you're hair will become flat. After using it for 1 month twice a week as a conditioner,I noticed that my ends are healthier and doesn't break off! (I have blonde bleached hair)

That sickly sweet smell again!

Posted by aunatural on Jan 07, 2013

In general I like Giovanni hair products a lot but a lot of them have this stomach-churning, sickly sweet smell that I cannot stand. This is one of those stinky products. A shame because for the benefit it provides to my hair, it's good value, but I prefer the Smooth As Silk Xtreme Protein Hair Infusion for both scent and benefits.

Ok, but nothing amazing

Posted by Reviewer2348488 on Dec 09, 2013

Not bad, but certainly not worth the hype. It does soften the hair, but there are lots of products on the market that do just the same, and this product is no special. Wanted to love it, but ended up throwing it away - it cannot in any way compete with professional brands like Kerastase, Redken, etc.

Not good for my hair

Posted by Reviewer1697189 on Jan 30, 2014

My hair got greasy and was not strong after I used it...

Did Not Work For Me

Posted by Reviewer1822269 on Mar 14, 2010

I thought this would be a very good conditioner for my dry hair. It did not add any shine to my hair whatsoever so I was disappointed with this product. I will not purchase again.

Didn't notice a difference

Posted by 5588102188545391775 on Jun 11, 2013

I haven't repurchased this product. I am not the biggest fan of Giovanni products, but I really like to use deep conditioners along with my regular conditioner after everytime I wash my hair. I purchased this because it was the only one I could find on Iherb. I don't notice any difference when I use this product. Maybe because the conditioner (Desert Essence Coconut conditioner) I am using is really good? It doesn't feel softer or seem smoother. I suspect if you have a less nourishing conditioner then you may see some more dramatic results like other people have mentioned. Not thrilled with it. I finished it, but I won't be repurchasing it. Maybe try the Desert Essence conditioner because I am really happy with that and can recommend it.

Not sure if it works.

Posted by Reviewer1070153 on Jul 17, 2013

I've only tried it twice. The directions say to leave it on hair 10 mins. Since I don't have time in the shower, I only have it on for a min or two. So maybe that's why I don't see much of an effect on my horribly dry hair that's always tangled.

There are better treatments out there

Posted by aSolitaryCyclist on Aug 30, 2013

Can live without it, there are better treatments out there with natural ingredients. This feels fat and stiff. Hair is not remarkably better and this reconstructor does not make it easier to comb. It is not completely worthless, but I see no reason to buy it again.

ok

Posted by 5475205420829696296 on Nov 04, 2013

it's not more than OK. i expected more. i have curly dry hair, i don't feel it's a long term effect and probably not reconstruct, it's nice for the time i use it only, not longer. i guess i won't buy it again.