Not bad, not excellent.

Posted by 4952406147770357688 on Apr 06, 2016

I have thin hair that tends towards dryness. I found this to be a a reasonably good rejuvenating hair product, but nothing amazing. Not as good as simply rubbing in some pure almond oil to the hair ends before vigorous shampooing. So not really worth the cost for me. Maybe other hair types would have more amazing results.

ok

Posted by 5527034389442657856 on Mar 11, 2016

it's ok but nothing special. i wouldn't buy it again.

Esperaba más....

Posted by Reviewer2107875 on Feb 18, 2016

Con tantas opiniones buenas sobre este producto, esperaba quedar asombrada cuando lo usara, pero la verdad es que sentí que tenía que usar mucha cantidad para obtener los resultados que deseaba, y deja mi pelo como lo haría un acondicionador, no como espero que funcione una mascarilla que profundamente lo nutra e hidrate :/

no para mi

Posted by Chanceuse74 on Feb 14, 2016

Quizas no tengo el pelo tan mal para notar sus efectos pero no me gustó. Debe reconstruir el pelo pero a mi no me lo dejaba suave. no repetiré

not that good for this price

Posted by 4896942278735440423 on Nov 17, 2015

I do not know about you, but I'm used to mask for hair leaving it soft, smooth, pleasant, bright and fragrant. This mask does not meet any of these characteristics, not even 10 minutes after the punishment ought to be with her on the head. No hair feels soft and smooth at all, he feels as if washed with shampoo and conditioner I forgot .. smell does not give special preparation, and did not feel any other therapeutic qualities he should give. For all these reasons, the mask found its way to the trash rather quickly ...

good product.

Posted by 5136745992070630784 on Oct 09, 2015

Shiny, smoothy and easy to set my hair.

good

Posted by 5168842510446100757 on Aug 28, 2015

really good

Jury's out

Posted by 5614503922008432534 on Aug 25, 2015

I bought this product and the Giovanni deep moisturizer and I prefer the latter. I find this product OK but it doesn't leave it as soft and shiny as the deep moisturizer. It's almost too thick. I bought two tubes of it so I am persisting using it once a week

efectividad justa sin ser extraordinario

Posted by 5lanvianvil on May 28, 2015

Empezando por lo positivo, hay que decir que desenreda muy bien el pelo, importante porque yo tengo un pelo muy seco, largo, abundante y muy rizado difícil de desenredar. No tiene un olor excesivamente fuerte, cunde bastante porque no es necesaria mucha cantidad por lo cual si cabe el precio está más que bien. Por contra, hidrata sin más y su composición no me gusta mucho, explico el motivo: al comprarlo me fijé en la imagen que aquí aparece en la que componentes como stearalkonium chloride y phenoxyethanol estaban casi al final, por ello supuse que estarían en pequeña proporción. Pero en el producto que recibí, dichos componentes eran tercero y sexto respectivamente, es decir, la composición no era exactamente la misma y esto, además de ser una pequeña queja, es la razón por la cual le doy 3 estrellas: desde que he cambiado a lo natural intento usar mejores composiciones con componentes nocivos en menor proporción.

Not an instant product

Posted by 5004117696887906712 on May 04, 2015

My hair has been very frizzy and dry due to the change in our water after our move from the south to the north in America. The water here is very hard and my hair was actually just breaking off when I touched it, very hard water as you can tell. So I have been using this for a few weeks now and I am seeing a bit of a change in the texture of my hair. My hair is less frizzy for about two days (I wash my long thick hair twice a week) then it returns to frizz. But there is a positive side, I am seeing a tiny bit of a change in the texture for the better. My hair is not as brittle as before when I was not using it. I see changes but I have not seen drastic changes. Basically it makes your hair smoother, shiner and a bit stronger but it does take a while before you will see results. Thus, I gave this product 3 stars because it does take a long time and it is not a 100% cure to frizz and dry ends but does work.