good looks

Posted by 4968292488944870826 on Apr 23, 2016

filled with hair protein has, looks fuller hair

me deja las puntas hidratadas

Posted by 4894850661760904261 on Apr 16, 2016

La mejor mascara para el pelo que he probado en mi vidaa!!! La uso solamente en laa puntas cuando me lavo el pelo y me funciona de maravillas! Ni una punta abierta o seca!

Impresionante

Posted by rubibeautymakeup on Apr 10, 2016

Cuando lo utilicé por primera vez tuve que volver a leer la lista de ingredientes porque no me creía que algo 100% natural dejara el pelo taaaan suave con sólo una aplicación. 100% recomendado

it helped save my hair

Posted by 4800179045334362575 on Apr 06, 2016

I have fairly severe hair thinning, and the hair i do have is fine and weak. this product helped make me have less and less split ends after about two months of usage and my hair is a lot healthier now. I managed to maintain my current length for about a month now which is actually pretty good for my hair. Its a bit annoying how you have to wait ten minutes before you can rinse it out, but i just put it in a the start of my shower and then rinse it out after ive done eveything else. Its worth the exrra effort for what it does for your hair!

the best

Posted by 4656551322322430442 on Mar 14, 2016

This is the best product I use on my hair. It is better thank any product I´ve bought at a salon

sarah

Posted by SARAEED on Feb 23, 2016

It became my hair healthy and shiny خرافي للشعر طبعا هو تركيبته فيها بروتين استخدمه مرة بالاسبوع يخلي شعرك ناعم ولماع

The best ever!

Posted by 5165095720707342622 on Feb 15, 2016

This is seriously the best hair mask I've ever tried. I've have had my share of bad dye and bleach jobs and this kept my hair in reasonably good shape. Don't expect miracles though, nothing can save totally fried hair, but for damaged, dry and coarse hair this is seriously amazing! It doesn't weigh hair down nor makes it greasy or dry. Gives lovely bounce and volume. It lasts a really long time too.

Smooth hair!

Posted by 5063440378252522016 on Dec 15, 2015

I have damaged hair and it looks frizzy and sometimes course. When used properly, my hair has significantly improved, and it made my hair so so smooth! Definitely will keep using and repurchase. 5 STARS!

Giovanni kan hår

Posted by tabitas on Dec 14, 2015

Har testet ut en giovanni balsam. Nå måtte jeg ha en hårkur. Nå har jeg hårkur jeg er så fornøyd med. Shampoo er satt opp på neste ordre.

Amazing - Makes your hair as silky as an unicorn

Posted by 5404462395425234609 on Nov 22, 2015

Shampoo is amazing. A lot of shampoos which I have tried have felt/have dried out my hair. This one (used in conjunction with the conditioner and shampoo) does not lather up heaps/create a bubble party on your head. Smell is nice. Everything is nice. If you're considering buying it BUY IT :D