Best hair mask I've ever used!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

This is by far the best hair mask I have ever used! It leaves my hair nourished, without being heavy. I only wish it came in a bigger package! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer2796547 on Dec 07, 2008

I love its feeling on my hair . I absolutely love it. This is the best cond. I have ever used. It leaves my hair so silky soft and straightens my hair and keeps breakage under wraps. I do not use this everyday but it is suitable for everyday! I would highly recommend you to try this cruelty free,organic shampoo.

This is great!

Posted by Reviewer1678349 on Apr 29, 2010

My new favourite reconstructor! Moisturizes well and my hair feels so much healthier after using this!

Giovanni, Nutrafix Hair Reconstructor

Posted by 5480527300730372241 on Sep 10, 2012

Very good balm! My dry and wavy hair shine!

מוצר מעולה

Posted by 5087066840314139269 on Jan 31, 2014

לשים כמות קטנה

The only hair helper I use

Posted by alicia1991 on Mar 01, 2014

Love this stuff! I use it along with an organic shampoo and use it probably about once a week. I don't bother using both conditioner and this, as this product does a great job of nourishing my hair on its own. I love the ingredients in this too, as I can be sensitive to some hair care products. I recommend this if you are looking for something which you don't have to use very often to see results mine has lasted me a good few months!

Great!

Posted by naturellen on Apr 28, 2010

This reconstructor detangles hair very quickly and easily. It also reconstructs the hair clearly, it makes them strong and bouncy.

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2473380 on Sep 13, 2010

It leaves a nice "slip" to the hair. A little goes a long way.

makes thin hair more heavy

Posted by ksju84 on Dec 28, 2013

the only thing that makes my thin hair more heavy which is definitely a plus for me and does not contain silicones!

Buy it instaed of all stuff,very recommended!

Posted by 5211480992936535419 on Oct 12, 2013

Just excellent product,no doubt!!!I bought it 10 items (I am not kidding). I have a damaged hair and only this product helped me. Thanks to Giovanni!