Giovanni, Nutrafix Hair Reconstructor, 6.8 fl oz (200 ml)

Powerful stuff

Posted by azarova on Sep 10, 2013

The more I compare the more I think it is the best protein product out there. It won't immediately make your hair silky like silicones do, but it will make it stronger and fill in the pores in the hair, which is a long-term effect while silicone effect isn't. If your hair is damaged after chemical treatments this is a thing to use, not just moisturizing products. The price is amazing too. The product is on a thicker side, has a slightly protein-ish smell but it never stays on the hair. I recommend leaving it on for at least 5 minutes, but you'll get best results leaving on for full 10. I leave it on for longer sometimes and it works well. If you have really dry hair you might want to use conditioner after reconstructor, I recommend Giovanni Smooth As Silk Conditioner. Please click "yes" if this information was helpful. See other reviews and info on my personal page.

Best hair mask I've ever used!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

This is by far the best hair mask I have ever used! It leaves my hair nourished, without being heavy. I only wish it came in a bigger package! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

bad

Posted by Anaterma on Oct 11, 2013

this is the first and the very last time that i had bought anything based purely on reviews and not on ingredient list. this mask doesn't do anything. i also find the formulation mediocre. it keeps saying protein repairing system on the tube but i don't see any proteins in the ingredient list. just maybe "soy seed extract" but then i can't tell for sure if it's soy oil (it is an extract from seeds after all), or soy protein or whatever. the only star i can give this is for the thick mask-like consistency which, i guess, makes it work as a base for DIY hair masks. still it's a waste of money. for this price you can get bigger volume of infamous mill's creek keratin conditioner which i find to be the best.

Hair reconstructor

Posted by Reviewer1177595 on Apr 15, 2012

The Giovanni-products are amazing. My hair has always been frizzy and dry, and I have been using pricey salon products without seeing the difference. After a month using Giovanni my hair is beautiful, soft and shiny:-)

Good conditionner - makes a difference

Posted by ShaktiSophia on Aug 28, 2012

I love the smell. It detangles and leaves my hair quite soft with nice luster. I combine it with Giovanni Direct Leave-in Conditioner, which has a similar formula. For better restoration of dry, brittle and damaged hair I'm now going to use it as a hair mask, leaving it on overnight before shampooing my hair. If my hair looks and feels restored, I'll update my comment and give it 5 stars.