Best hair mask I've ever used!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

This is by far the best hair mask I have ever used! It leaves my hair nourished, without being heavy. I only wish it came in a bigger package! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer2796547 on Dec 07, 2008

I love its feeling on my hair . I absolutely love it. This is the best cond. I have ever used. It leaves my hair so silky soft and straightens my hair and keeps breakage under wraps. I do not use this everyday but it is suitable for everyday! I would highly recommend you to try this cruelty free,organic shampoo.

This is great!

Posted by Reviewer1678349 on Apr 29, 2010

My new favourite reconstructor! Moisturizes well and my hair feels so much healthier after using this!

Giovanni, Nutrafix Hair Reconstructor

Posted by 5480527300730372241 on Sep 10, 2012

Very good balm! My dry and wavy hair shine!

The only hair helper I use

Posted by alicia1991 on Mar 01, 2014

Love this stuff! I use it along with an organic shampoo and use it probably about once a week. I don't bother using both conditioner and this, as this product does a great job of nourishing my hair on its own. I love the ingredients in this too, as I can be sensitive to some hair care products. I recommend this if you are looking for something which you don't have to use very often to see results mine has lasted me a good few months!

מוצר מעולה

Posted by 5087066840314139269 on Jan 31, 2014

לשים כמות קטנה

Good Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1996313 on Apr 29, 2011

It's definitely a good conditioner. The smell is subtle, with a hint of spring flowers. As soon as you apply it to your hair, you can feel the difference. It de-tangles well. I have chemically treated hair that is naturally wavy. When I used this product, if I let my hair air dry, I could tell the product was weighing it down a bit. I don't use this conditioner on a regular basis due to the fact that there's a better brand & product for my needs. I had to try this one just to see if by chance it could beat what I normally use. Sadly, it can't, but that's not to say it won't work for you! =) My mom, who has thick, wavy hair, loves this product. I give it three stars because it's a good product, and while I don't use it any more, it's still worthy of a good review.

Great!

Posted by naturellen on Apr 28, 2010

This reconstructor detangles hair very quickly and easily. It also reconstructs the hair clearly, it makes them strong and bouncy.

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2473380 on Sep 13, 2010

It leaves a nice "slip" to the hair. A little goes a long way.

makes thin hair more heavy

Posted by ksju84 on Dec 28, 2013

the only thing that makes my thin hair more heavy which is definitely a plus for me and does not contain silicones!