Giovanni, Nutrafix Hair Reconstructor, 6.8 fl oz (200 ml)

Best hair mask I've ever used!

Posted by TrueReviews From Greece on Nov 15, 2013

This is by far the best hair mask I have ever used! It leaves my hair nourished, without being heavy. I only wish it came in a bigger package! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Good conditionner - makes a difference

Posted by ShaktiSophia on Aug 28, 2012

I love the smell. It detangles and leaves my hair quite soft with nice luster. I combine it with Giovanni Direct Leave-in Conditioner, which has a similar formula. For better restoration of dry, brittle and damaged hair I'm now going to use it as a hair mask, leaving it on overnight before shampooing my hair. If my hair looks and feels restored, I'll update my comment and give it 5 stars.

bad

Posted by Anaterma From Russian Federation on Oct 11, 2013

this is the first and the very last time that i had bought anything based purely on reviews and not on ingredient list. this mask doesn't do anything. i also find the formulation mediocre. it keeps saying protein repairing system on the tube but i don't see any proteins in the ingredient list. just maybe "soy seed extract" but then i can't tell for sure if it's soy oil (it is an extract from seeds after all), or soy protein or whatever. the only star i can give this is for the thick mask-like consistency which, i guess, makes it work as a base for DIY hair masks. still it's a waste of money. for this price you can get bigger volume of infamous mill's creek keratin conditioner which i find to be the best.

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer2796547 From Turkey on Dec 07, 2008

I love its feeling on my hair . I absolutely love it. This is the best cond. I have ever used. It leaves my hair so silky soft and straightens my hair and keeps breakage under wraps. I do not use this everyday but it is suitable for everyday! I would highly recommend you to try this cruelty free,organic shampoo.

This is great!

Posted by Reviewer1678349 From Finland on Apr 29, 2010

My new favourite reconstructor! Moisturizes well and my hair feels so much healthier after using this!