sarah

Posted by SARAEED on Feb 23, 2016

It became my hair healthy and shiny خرافي للشعر طبعا هو تركيبته فيها بروتين استخدمه مرة بالاسبوع يخلي شعرك ناعم ولماع

Esperaba más....

Posted by Reviewer2107875 on Feb 18, 2016

Con tantas opiniones buenas sobre este producto, esperaba quedar asombrada cuando lo usara, pero la verdad es que sentí que tenía que usar mucha cantidad para obtener los resultados que deseaba, y deja mi pelo como lo haría un acondicionador, no como espero que funcione una mascarilla que profundamente lo nutra e hidrate :/

The best ever!

Posted by 5165095720707342622 on Feb 15, 2016

This is seriously the best hair mask I've ever tried. I've have had my share of bad dye and bleach jobs and this kept my hair in reasonably good shape. Don't expect miracles though, nothing can save totally fried hair, but for damaged, dry and coarse hair this is seriously amazing! It doesn't weigh hair down nor makes it greasy or dry. Gives lovely bounce and volume. It lasts a really long time too.

no para mi

Posted by Chanceuse74 on Feb 14, 2016

Quizas no tengo el pelo tan mal para notar sus efectos pero no me gustó. Debe reconstruir el pelo pero a mi no me lo dejaba suave. no repetiré

Not the best

Posted by 5742578645319402290 on Jan 06, 2016

This brand has a lot of good things. But sometimes some stuff don't work particularly for me. So It may be good for others, for me it didn't give any extra effect. Never bought it again

Smooth hair!

Posted by 5063440378252522016 on Dec 15, 2015

I have damaged hair and it looks frizzy and sometimes course. When used properly, my hair has significantly improved, and it made my hair so so smooth! Definitely will keep using and repurchase. 5 STARS!

Giovanni kan hår

Posted by tabitas on Dec 14, 2015

Har testet ut en giovanni balsam. Nå måtte jeg ha en hårkur. Nå har jeg hårkur jeg er så fornøyd med. Shampoo er satt opp på neste ordre.

Amazing - Makes your hair as silky as an unicorn

Posted by 5404462395425234609 on Nov 22, 2015

Shampoo is amazing. A lot of shampoos which I have tried have felt/have dried out my hair. This one (used in conjunction with the conditioner and shampoo) does not lather up heaps/create a bubble party on your head. Smell is nice. Everything is nice. If you're considering buying it BUY IT :D

Smooth, silky hair

Posted by 4878833004074470087 on Nov 21, 2015

It's amazing how being free of SLS and parabens, this conditioner still works wonders. My hair was really soft and smooth after using it.

not that good for this price

Posted by 4896942278735440423 on Nov 17, 2015

I do not know about you, but I'm used to mask for hair leaving it soft, smooth, pleasant, bright and fragrant. This mask does not meet any of these characteristics, not even 10 minutes after the punishment ought to be with her on the head. No hair feels soft and smooth at all, he feels as if washed with shampoo and conditioner I forgot .. smell does not give special preparation, and did not feel any other therapeutic qualities he should give. For all these reasons, the mask found its way to the trash rather quickly ...