Buy it instaed of all stuff,very recommended!

Posted by 5211480992936535419 on Oct 12, 2013

Just excellent product,no doubt!!!I bought it 10 items (I am not kidding). I have a damaged hair and only this product helped me. Thanks to Giovanni!

atstatomasis

Posted by atsiliepimailt on Jul 24, 2012

Atkuria pažeistų plaukų struktūrą. Suteikia apimties ir purumo. Porėtus plaukus pamaitina proteinais. Laikyti 30 min.

No está mal

Posted by Loli10 on Nov 12, 2015

Pone olor natural, aunque me resulta sintético.....Es una buena compra por que tiene un buen precio y esos son muchos puntos a su favor, aunque tampoco viene mucha cantidad, si eres de echarte mucho y utilizarla a menudo probablemente te dure un asalto, deja el pelo suave en la ducha. Si te sirvió mi comentario dale un si

Me gusta

Posted by Elisabb on Jun 12, 2013

Me gusta esta mascarilla, pero no la noto tan espléndida como había leído. Me deja el pelo suave y, eso si, huele muy bien.....

Love it!

Posted by 4967155602911411554 on Dec 05, 2013

This hair reconstructor has been a life saver for me

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1148771 on Oct 13, 2010

You have to leave it a little longer for better result. My hair feel very soft and looks great!

I didn't like it, it did nothing for me...

Posted by MasksOffMasksOn on Jan 03, 2015

I just don't get this Giovanni brand... Most of their products I've tried were just mahhhh... They don't do what they claim to do. They actually don't for anything... This product is no different, and my hair didn't feel very nice after using it.... sorry :/

Fine!!

Posted by FataMorgana on May 22, 2011

Very, very nice flavor! I love it! This mask is perfectly moisturizes hair. Just need to keep her on her hair so much minutes as specified in the instructions. Otherwise, your hair will look greasy. Must buy more!

good

Posted by inache on Mar 31, 2011

Very good!

very good

Posted by traceyh on Mar 06, 2012

using once a week to treat my coloured fine hair, noticing a difference after a few times, also using the shampoo and conditioner. Giovanni is the best products I have found and prices from iherb are great too:-)