Giovanni, Nutrafix Hair Reconstructor, 6.8 fl oz (200 ml)

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer2796547 on Dec 07, 2008

I love its feeling on my hair . I absolutely love it. This is the best cond. I have ever used. It leaves my hair so silky soft and straightens my hair and keeps breakage under wraps. I do not use this everyday but it is suitable for everyday! I would highly recommend you to try this cruelty free,organic shampoo.

This is great!

Posted by Reviewer1678349 on Apr 29, 2010

My new favourite reconstructor! Moisturizes well and my hair feels so much healthier after using this!

Best hair mask ever

Posted by babyborderline on Jun 28, 2012

I love this hair mask, I use it several times a week. Makes my long hair silky smooth without the nasty stuff found in conventional hair care. I never would have thought my hair could get this silky without a product with silicones in it! Also, very affordable. I actually discovered this product (my entry into the Giovanni world) in my local health shop (paid 6 times the price for it compared to on iHerb, but still kept going back for it for about a year before I found it here). It's a winner for dry, processed long hair!

Giovanni, Nutrafix Hair Reconstructor

Posted by 5480527300730372241 on Sep 10, 2012

Very good balm! My dry and wavy hair shine!

Great!

Posted by naturellen on Apr 28, 2010

This reconstructor detangles hair very quickly and easily. It also reconstructs the hair clearly, it makes them strong and bouncy.