No está mal

Posted by Loli10 on Nov 12, 2015

Pone olor natural, aunque me resulta sintético.....Es una buena compra por que tiene un buen precio y esos son muchos puntos a su favor, aunque tampoco viene mucha cantidad, si eres de echarte mucho y utilizarla a menudo probablemente te dure un asalto, deja el pelo suave en la ducha. Si te sirvió mi comentario dale un si

Left my hair

Posted by 5616237515851750668 on Oct 30, 2015

Super soft and shiny. The sent is delicate. I really recommend this product. The price worth it for it's great quality.

Didn't work for me

Posted by 5131957287609258031 on Oct 10, 2015

I have previously bleached, now henna coloured hair which is quite damaged. I normally use the joico Kpak reconstructant and it does an amazing job but I wanted something with less chemicals. I've used this twice and noticed no difference to the quality of my hair. Will be trying something else.

good product.

Posted by 5136745992070630784 on Oct 09, 2015

Shiny, smoothy and easy to set my hair.

10/10

Posted by 5066074907145847418 on Oct 08, 2015

I have thick hair and conditioning products tend to not absorb or really do anything but this stuff is really really fantastic for added moisture to the hair and it leaves it nice and soft 10/10 ! Recommended its a product that works - keep in mind it will not get rid of split ends but will prevent them as it keeps your hair healthy.

Good enough

Posted by 5368476662728511294 on Oct 05, 2015

Can't say I am amazed; maybe all the previous reviews had built very high expectations for me. It's a nice mask and considering the ingredients I'm happy to use it up, but I will keep searching for a mask that will truly leave my hair silky smooth. This one is not a perfect match for me, but still very descent and recommendable.

good

Posted by 5168842510446100757 on Aug 28, 2015

really good

Jury's out

Posted by 5614503922008432534 on Aug 25, 2015

I bought this product and the Giovanni deep moisturizer and I prefer the latter. I find this product OK but it doesn't leave it as soft and shiny as the deep moisturizer. It's almost too thick. I bought two tubes of it so I am persisting using it once a week

Best stuff!

Posted by JoysWorld on Aug 05, 2015

There are not enough stars available and consequently, I may have to go drop some of my other reviews one star so that this product gets due credit. I use this stuff daily on my over processed/bleached hair that is starving for a hair gloss treatment since I have up hair color cold turkey. Now my hair feels as soft as a child's without heavy build up! This product has definitely played a MAJOR roll in keeping me from shaving my head during the dreaded grow out process!

Does what it's supposed to!

Posted by vickyherb on Jun 25, 2015

I use this whenever my curls get all soft and mushy (possibly from over-conditioning, although I co-wash very infrequently) and I'm in desperate need of some definition. After using it, I get major shrinkage, but the following day's wash and go always looks on point! I've used this to restore my curls several times, and so far I've only needed one wash with this to do the trick. I've had the same tube since forever. Speaking of tubes, the packaging is really convenient!