atstatomasis

Posted by atsiliepimailt on Jul 24, 2012

Atkuria pažeistų plaukų struktūrą. Suteikia apimties ir purumo. Porėtus plaukus pamaitina proteinais. Laikyti 30 min.

No está mal

Posted by Loli10 on Nov 12, 2015

Pone olor natural, aunque me resulta sintético.....Es una buena compra por que tiene un buen precio y esos son muchos puntos a su favor, aunque tampoco viene mucha cantidad, si eres de echarte mucho y utilizarla a menudo probablemente te dure un asalto, deja el pelo suave en la ducha. Si te sirvió mi comentario dale un si

sarah

Posted by SARAEED on Feb 23, 2016

It became my hair healthy and shiny خرافي للشعر طبعا هو تركيبته فيها بروتين استخدمه مرة بالاسبوع يخلي شعرك ناعم ولماع

Me gusta

Posted by Elisabb on Jun 12, 2013

Me gusta esta mascarilla, pero no la noto tan espléndida como había leído. Me deja el pelo suave y, eso si, huele muy bien.....

Love it!

Posted by 4967155602911411554 on Dec 05, 2013

This hair reconstructor has been a life saver for me

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1148771 on Oct 13, 2010

You have to leave it a little longer for better result. My hair feel very soft and looks great!

Good Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1996313 on Apr 29, 2011

It's definitely a good conditioner. The smell is subtle, with a hint of spring flowers. As soon as you apply it to your hair, you can feel the difference. It de-tangles well. I have chemically treated hair that is naturally wavy. When I used this product, if I let my hair air dry, I could tell the product was weighing it down a bit. I don't use this conditioner on a regular basis due to the fact that there's a better brand & product for my needs. I had to try this one just to see if by chance it could beat what I normally use. Sadly, it can't, but that's not to say it won't work for you! =) My mom, who has thick, wavy hair, loves this product. I give it three stars because it's a good product, and while I don't use it any more, it's still worthy of a good review.

I didn't like it, it did nothing for me...

Posted by MasksOffMasksOn on Jan 03, 2015

I just don't get this Giovanni brand... Most of their products I've tried were just mahhhh... They don't do what they claim to do. They actually don't for anything... This product is no different, and my hair didn't feel very nice after using it.... sorry :/

Fine!!

Posted by FataMorgana on May 22, 2011

Very, very nice flavor! I love it! This mask is perfectly moisturizes hair. Just need to keep her on her hair so much minutes as specified in the instructions. Otherwise, your hair will look greasy. Must buy more!

good

Posted by inache on Mar 31, 2011

Very good!