Get moisture back in your hair

Posted by 5632236252799714622 on Dec 05, 2013

I use this only once a month to give moisture to my hair apart from that I use voume shampoo and conditioner

love it!

Posted by Reviewer1122681 on Jan 02, 2014

i have used this four times now in combination with other giovanni products, and my hair is transforming. my hair is usually VERY dry and frizzy but with this product and giovanni shampoo and conditioner my hair is now soft and manageable. much better than any over-expensive products i have tried.

Giovanny Nutrafix Hair Rec.

Posted by 5545825727044676564 on Jan 05, 2014

I love this product. Another nice product from Giovanni. My hair feels so much thicker and healthier now.

AMAZING!

Posted by 5250875906465297330 on Jan 08, 2014

By far the best conditioner that i have ever used. I have problematic hair and that conditioner was like a miracle

Emergency care for my 3B curls

Posted by EndlessSummer on Feb 09, 2014

I have a 3B curly hair with mid-length. I decided to test this product because of my tangle prone texture. I used to be so desperate at a time I had to directly cut some of my tangles ... I gave it a try after reading all the positives reviews on Iherb. First of all I was spellbound by the fresh fruity fragrance, not too overpowering, and once on my damp hair, you could feel the help. Immediately, it smoother the hair and most of the tangles disappear without much efforts. After rinsing, you could really feel you hair repaired, soft and manageable. What I like the most with this product, it's not heavy but really light and you don’t need too much: a tea spoon size for my length so it last for a long. I don’t need to cut tangles anymore and my curls are so bouncy and just beautiful!

Love it

Posted by NinaNystuen on Sep 19, 2013

I use this regularly, and it really helps moisture the hair and make it more manageable. It leaves the hair feeling softer and smoother. It smells good, it is easy to apply and it also works very well as an overnight hair treatment. Highly recommended!

The Best

Posted by Reviewer3315071 on Jun 13, 2012

Probably the best hair reconstructor I've ever tried!

Great product!

Posted by Hilfie on Dec 08, 2014

I really like the product! I should say that my hair isn't damaged, however I can clearly see the difference when I use Giovanni and when I don't. I seldom leave the product on the hair for ten minutes as advised. Nevertheless, my hair becomes smoother and looks healthier. The only shortcoming is the volume of the bottle. I wish it were bigger. Мне очень нравится данный продукт. Должна отметить, что мои волосы не являются проврежденными, однако я вижу разницу, когда использую Giovanni и когда нет. Я редко оставляю средство на волосах на 10 минут, как советует производитель. Тем не менее, мои вылосы после применения становятся более гладкими и выглядят здоровее. Единственный минус - объём бутылки. Было бы здорово, если бы объём был больше.

A must have!

Posted by Does-it-do on Mar 29, 2014

This stuff is absolutely wonderful, and works well for very damaged hair! I had bought it and immediately fell in love with the just-right amount of conditioning it provides for my hair. My hair Does not weigh it down or smell anything strong strong. So even though it is a small amount (compared to other products) but I wouldn't change it again to any previous tube. I have near shoulder length hair and sometimes it is a challenge to keep it looking smooth and shiny! And this is great for SWIMMERS!

love this product

Posted by 4658956949556639588 on Apr 13, 2014

Amazing product, I order twise , work for my hair very well. I have long blonde hair and from the first time I sow result.