Great product!

Posted by Hilfie on Dec 08, 2014

I really like the product! I should say that my hair isn't damaged, however I can clearly see the difference when I use Giovanni and when I don't. I seldom leave the product on the hair for ten minutes as advised. Nevertheless, my hair becomes smoother and looks healthier. The only shortcoming is the volume of the bottle. I wish it were bigger. Мне очень нравится данный продукт. Должна отметить, что мои волосы не являются проврежденными, однако я вижу разницу, когда использую Giovanni и когда нет. Я редко оставляю средство на волосах на 10 минут, как советует производитель. Тем не менее, мои вылосы после применения становятся более гладкими и выглядят здоровее. Единственный минус - объём бутылки. Было бы здорово, если бы объём был больше.

love it!

Posted by Reviewer1122681 on Jan 02, 2014

i have used this four times now in combination with other giovanni products, and my hair is transforming. my hair is usually VERY dry and frizzy but with this product and giovanni shampoo and conditioner my hair is now soft and manageable. much better than any over-expensive products i have tried.

Smooths and softens

Posted by Reviewer1014095 on Apr 19, 2014

My hair feels soft and smooth when I use this treatment. It's easy to use since you put in on between shampoo and conditioner. I think it's better at smoothing and moisturizing than the smooth as silk treatment.

love this product

Posted by 4658956949556639588 on Apr 13, 2014

Amazing product, I order twise , work for my hair very well. I have long blonde hair and from the first time I sow result.

good

Posted by inache on Mar 31, 2011

Very good!

Get moisture back in your hair

Posted by 5632236252799714622 on Dec 05, 2013

I use this only once a month to give moisture to my hair apart from that I use voume shampoo and conditioner

Giovanni kan hår

Posted by tabitas on Dec 14, 2015

Har testet ut en giovanni balsam. Nå måtte jeg ha en hårkur. Nå har jeg hårkur jeg er så fornøyd med. Shampoo er satt opp på neste ordre.

Good hair repair!

Posted by 5513883387752029749 on Apr 15, 2014

Smells great, makes my hair shine like no other. I have tried every high end product their is, as well as your normal supermarket brands. Nothing worked! even shampoos which were $35 each!. Giovanni is the only product which has helped repair my hair and I’ve since had a huge boost of growth as well. I use this repair conditioner masque along side the Giovanni smooth as silk range. Will purchase again! Great price!

Giovanny Nutrafix Hair Rec.

Posted by 5545825727044676564 on Jan 05, 2014

I love this product. Another nice product from Giovanni. My hair feels so much thicker and healthier now.

very good

Posted by traceyh on Mar 06, 2012

using once a week to treat my coloured fine hair, noticing a difference after a few times, also using the shampoo and conditioner. Giovanni is the best products I have found and prices from iherb are great too:-)