EN
USD
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Added to Cart
Total:
Combo Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$6.27

$8.95

Savings of: $2.68 (30% off)

Write a Review

Customer Ratings

5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews | English
Sort By

very good

Posted by traceyh on Mar 06, 2012

using once a week to treat my coloured fine hair, noticing a difference after a few times, also using the shampoo and conditioner. Giovanni is the best products I have found and prices from iherb are great too:-)

Was this review helpful to you?

Get moisture back in your hair

Posted by 5632236252799714622 on Dec 05, 2013

I use this only once a month to give moisture to my hair apart from that I use voume shampoo and conditioner

Was this review helpful to you?

Emergency care for my 3B curls

Posted by EndlessSummer on Feb 09, 2014

I have a 3B curly hair with mid-length. I decided to test this product because of my tangle prone texture. I used to be so desperate at a time I had to directly cut some of my tangles ... I gave it a try after reading all the positives reviews on Iherb. First of all I was spellbound by the fresh fruity fragrance, not too overpowering, and once on my damp hair, you could feel the help. Immediately, it smoother the hair and most of the tangles disappear without much efforts. After rinsing, you could really feel you hair repaired, soft and manageable. What I like the most with this product, it's not heavy but really light and you don’t need too much: a tea spoon size for my length so it last for a long. I don’t need to cut tangles anymore and my curls are so bouncy and just beautiful!

Was this review helpful to you?

love it!

Posted by Reviewer1122681 on Jan 02, 2014

i have used this four times now in combination with other giovanni products, and my hair is transforming. my hair is usually VERY dry and frizzy but with this product and giovanni shampoo and conditioner my hair is now soft and manageable. much better than any over-expensive products i have tried.

Was this review helpful to you?

Giovanny Nutrafix Hair Rec.

Posted by 5545825727044676564 on Jan 05, 2014

I love this product. Another nice product from Giovanni. My hair feels so much thicker and healthier now.

Was this review helpful to you?

AMAZING!

Posted by 5250875906465297330 on Jan 08, 2014

By far the best conditioner that i have ever used. I have problematic hair and that conditioner was like a miracle

Was this review helpful to you?

Прекрасная маска

Posted by 5428289337255526580 on Oct 24, 2013

Использовала пока что всего лишь 2 раза, но даже этого хватило для того, чтобы уже увидеть эффект. После применения маски волосы гладкие и блестящие, укладываются куда лучше.

Was this review helpful to you?

Love it

Posted by NinaNystuen on Sep 19, 2013

I use this regularly, and it really helps moisture the hair and make it more manageable. It leaves the hair feeling softer and smoother. It smells good, it is easy to apply and it also works very well as an overnight hair treatment. Highly recommended!

Was this review helpful to you?

The Best

Posted by Reviewer3315071 on Jun 13, 2012

Probably the best hair reconstructor I've ever tried!

Was this review helpful to you?

Great product!

Posted by Hilfie on Dec 08, 2014

I really like the product! I should say that my hair isn't damaged, however I can clearly see the difference when I use Giovanni and when I don't. I seldom leave the product on the hair for ten minutes as advised. Nevertheless, my hair becomes smoother and looks healthier. The only shortcoming is the volume of the bottle. I wish it were bigger. Мне очень нравится данный продукт. Должна отметить, что мои волосы не являются проврежденными, однако я вижу разницу, когда использую Giovanni и когда нет. Я редко оставляю средство на волосах на 10 минут, как советует производитель. Тем не менее, мои вылосы после применения становятся более гладкими и выглядят здоровее. Единственный минус - объём бутылки. Было бы здорово, если бы объём был больше.

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 31-40 of 431 total

« Previous | 2 3 4 5 6 | Next »