from Ukraine

Posted by Reviewer1515978 on Jan 05, 2012

very good! pleasant smell...nice visual effect... but there are some lacks: first - after using it my hair become terribly electric, its impossible to use it without conditioner; and second - sharp loss of hair connecting with this product... i've heard from anothers that some organic shampoos cause such things but didn't expected SUCH amount... it reduced only after month using... i didn't want to refuse cause liked my hair look and hoped that was timely adaptation

god

Posted by 5106584104797104015 on Feb 20, 2013

god lukt og gir volum

A slow starter. After a few washes you see the results.

Posted by 5173316988601556277 on Nov 27, 2013

Give this shampoo a chance. It takes a while for it to actually do anything for your hair. The first few washes were ok - my hair didn't feel any different, and I was put-off by the feel of the shampoo when you put it on the hair... it kind of felt sticky/hard to move my fingers through. This is lessened once you use the conditioner, that softens the hair. I wasn't impressed to start. I carried on using the shampoo to get my moneys worth but had given up on expecting anything from it. To my surprise after a couple of weeks (washing my hair every 2-3 days) I noticed a definite change. It felt thicker, glossier, and healthier. Even stronger. It didn't give me any more volume on the top of my head (maybe a fraction more) but the rest of my hair feels noticeably better. It looks shinier and feels strong. My only issues are that it makes your hair feel thicker rather than adding any real volume, and I don't like the packaging - the lid is very flimsy and the product just pours out non-stop. Other than that, It's a very good shampoo and I think I might well purchase it again. It's so cheap, I'd say everyone should give it a try. It's a billion times better than Kerastase, Shu Uemura... they did nothing for my hair.

Soft hair - no body

Posted by 4702733450936825876 on Jan 01, 2014

I do like how soft the shampoo and conditioner make my hair. However I didn't notice any extra body in my hair from using it. It was still pretty flat. Maybe I am doing something wrong? But I do like this product better than any other shampoo and conditioner I have used. Its not heavy at all once your hair is dried.

very good

Posted by 5068244005726177847 on Mar 17, 2014

Clean,give volume to my long hair.like it.

Amor

Posted by 5245928245272698343 on Jan 14, 2015

Por los champus de esta marca lo que siento es amor puro. Dejan el cabello muy limpio, suelto, suave y brillante. Algo de volumen si da pero no os esperéis la melena de Farra en los Angeles de Charlie porque no hace milagros.

works

Posted by sailasiili on Jul 28, 2015

It thickens my shoulder shoulder length hair and gives it airy feeling. One negative thing is that when washing, hair goes a little knotted and after that needs conditioner. And it maybe dries out hair a bit. But otherwise maybe will buy again. Like the scent.

Good product !!!

Posted by Reviewer1476230 on Jun 28, 2012

It really helps limp hair. It is not a miracle but it makes hair a bit thicker. Other shampoos do so as well but they are much more expensive. It is also gentle to hair - no split ends. I suggest you use the "Root 66 Max Volume Lifting Spray" togeter - combination makes the differece! I am quite content with both products and I repeated my order.

Shampoo