Excellent! Protect your hair from falling out.

Posted by 4704981783914139069 on Jan 25, 2013

I'm very keen of my hair falling out especially when shampooing. And this is the shampoo I wanted. Hair is falling out less, much less. And the hair become smooth even without conditioning. I have very thin and dry hair, but if anyone having think and more frizz hair, I'd recommend to add conditioner. And this one smells nice, too - a hint of grapefruit.

I like it !!!

Posted by 5697810733617431259 on Mar 31, 2013

The ingredients are little diferent on the bottle but i like it enyway.Good shampoo for my oily,thin hair gives me a good volume and shine.Will bay again definitely.

Worked superbly for me

Posted by pearlynlee on Sep 10, 2012

Contrary to what some others have shared, this shampoo has worked wonders for me. I'm currently facing post-partum hair fall/hair loss and this shampoo and its conditioner have been a godsent! My hubby has also observed the improvement and increase in volume of my hair! The shampoo alone may leave your hair feeling "squeaky" after rinsing off. I'd strongly recommend using the conditioner as well.

Shampoo

Posted by 5038826034719714075 on Jan 29, 2013

It is a good shampoo.

Great volume

Posted by Reviewer1185493 on Feb 13, 2014

Finally a shampoo for volume that actually works. I have never had such great looking hair as I do now.

great

Posted by 5255213856250802544 on May 03, 2016

great for my hair, which is fine and thin, it gives it body and my it shiny and soft yah

Brilliant

Posted by 5729529263071239164 on Jun 14, 2016

I have fine hair that is always dry and gets knots. This shampoo cleanses really well and combined with the condition leaves my hair smooth and silky rather than dry and frizzy. Very happy. Will buy again.

:))

Posted by Reviewer1419582 on Dec 04, 2011

This is the best product I have ever used in my life! All Giovanni is the best choice for my family...i `ve alredy re-ordered this one)

Loved it.

Posted by Reviewer2278523 on Feb 19, 2015

Makes my hair look and feel thicker

Love it

Posted by KrisHolth on Aug 28, 2012

Perfect for my fine hair.