Love this schampoo!

Posted by Allica on Jun 18, 2014

It really gives more volume but remember this is very clarifying, I have a dry scalp so I cant use this every time I wash my hair. This schampoo suits you if you follow "the rules" of CO-only method, no sulphates, paraben or silicone.

Loved it.

Posted by Reviewer2278523 on Feb 19, 2015

Makes my hair look and feel thicker

i like it

Posted by 4936438736349790324 on Feb 22, 2016

I've tried a lot of natural shampoos from iherb. My hear doesn't like natural shampoos, that was the the final concluzion. BUT!!!!! This one is different. First, natural shampoos don't give volume, or if they do, they make your hear not soft and not shiny, and this is not the case with this shampoo. It gives me volume, my hear is soft and it is shiny. I am using the conditioner from this line too. Second natural shampoos don't give you a long feeling of freshness. Don't expect miracles, but it works really really well. This is my best natural shampoo. I can say that all the products i tried from Giovanni was good.

great

Posted by 5255213856250802544 on May 03, 2016

great for my hair, which is fine and thin, it gives it body and my it shiny and soft yah

At last- this one works!

Posted by Reviewer2896930 on May 08, 2016

I have very fine hair- this shampoo is the best I have found to give volume and body to my hair.

Brilliant

Posted by 5729529263071239164 on Jun 14, 2016

I have fine hair that is always dry and gets knots. This shampoo cleanses really well and combined with the condition leaves my hair smooth and silky rather than dry and frizzy. Very happy. Will buy again.

exellent

Posted by Reviewer2070720 on Sep 29, 2010

the pump was broken

Good shampoo

Posted by ohMiriam on Jul 17, 2012

I like all products of Giovanni. This shampoo washes well, gives the hair volume and shine. A bit strange, but Shampoo Smooth As Silk gave me more volume than "Max Volume". I use it with the conditioner Giovanni, Max Volume, together they work fine. Мне нравится вся продукция этой фирмы. Этот шампунь очень хорошо промывает, придаёт объём и блеск. Немного странно, но Shampoo Smooth As Silk давал моим волосам больше объёма, чем Max Volume. Я использую его с кондиционером этой же серии и вместе они прекрасно работают.