Love Love Love!

Posted by Reviewer2793346 on Jan 21, 2014

Nice sleek bottle and natural ingredients. Smells wonderful and give my hair a little kick!

Not bad

Posted by 5113068647891436710 on Jan 06, 2014

It's very ligthweight, easy to use. The results are good, but like with other non-sulfate shampoos, me and my husband have to wash hair every day with it.

Soft hair - no body

Posted by 4702733450936825876 on Jan 01, 2014

I do like how soft the shampoo and conditioner make my hair. However I didn't notice any extra body in my hair from using it. It was still pretty flat. Maybe I am doing something wrong? But I do like this product better than any other shampoo and conditioner I have used. Its not heavy at all once your hair is dried.

Nothing special

Posted by 5304032691133216623 on Dec 06, 2013

Normal shampoo.

great

Posted by 5510735091860535702 on Dec 06, 2013

great

Love It

Posted by Peachroses on Dec 05, 2013

I have been using Giovanni Root 66 for some time and don't want any other product. My fine hair looks fuller and is easy manageable.

A slow starter. After a few washes you see the results.

Posted by 5173316988601556277 on Nov 27, 2013

Give this shampoo a chance. It takes a while for it to actually do anything for your hair. The first few washes were ok - my hair didn't feel any different, and I was put-off by the feel of the shampoo when you put it on the hair... it kind of felt sticky/hard to move my fingers through. This is lessened once you use the conditioner, that softens the hair. I wasn't impressed to start. I carried on using the shampoo to get my moneys worth but had given up on expecting anything from it. To my surprise after a couple of weeks (washing my hair every 2-3 days) I noticed a definite change. It felt thicker, glossier, and healthier. Even stronger. It didn't give me any more volume on the top of my head (maybe a fraction more) but the rest of my hair feels noticeably better. It looks shinier and feels strong. My only issues are that it makes your hair feel thicker rather than adding any real volume, and I don't like the packaging - the lid is very flimsy and the product just pours out non-stop. Other than that, It's a very good shampoo and I think I might well purchase it again. It's so cheap, I'd say everyone should give it a try. It's a billion times better than Kerastase, Shu Uemura... they did nothing for my hair.

EU

Posted by Reviewer1850725 on Oct 25, 2013

good

Drys my hair out :(

Posted by 5705173887980299955 on Oct 02, 2013

I realise im supposed to use in conjuction with the conditioner but either way as much as I love Giovanni products I found it knots my hair and no noticeable volume increase

Giovanni Root 66

Posted by Reviewer2884369 on Sep 16, 2013

Nice conditioner, conditions well.