ussual

Posted by Reviewer2577547 on Oct 27, 2012

I didin't feel any difference using this or any other shampoo:)

Worked superbly for me

Posted by pearlynlee on Sep 10, 2012

Contrary to what some others have shared, this shampoo has worked wonders for me. I'm currently facing post-partum hair fall/hair loss and this shampoo and its conditioner have been a godsent! My hubby has also observed the improvement and increase in volume of my hair! The shampoo alone may leave your hair feeling "squeaky" after rinsing off. I'd strongly recommend using the conditioner as well.

Love this shampoo !

Posted by Reviewer1641883 on Aug 29, 2012

Great shampoo, conditions well and does create great volume. And of course love the fact it contains no nasty chemicals. Nice scent. Would buy again, & would recommend.

Love it

Posted by KrisHolth on Aug 28, 2012

Perfect for my fine hair.

basic shmapoo

Posted by Reviewer3241162 on Aug 01, 2012

good

good

Posted by Reviewer1643020 on Jul 30, 2012

although it dries my scalp a bit it's acctually quite good product

Shampoo

Posted by mil694 on Jul 19, 2012

Nice shampoo

Good shampoo

Posted by ohMiriam on Jul 17, 2012

I like all products of Giovanni. This shampoo washes well, gives the hair volume and shine. A bit strange, but Shampoo Smooth As Silk gave me more volume than "Max Volume". I use it with the conditioner Giovanni, Max Volume, together they work fine. Мне нравится вся продукция этой фирмы. Этот шампунь очень хорошо промывает, придаёт объём и блеск. Немного странно, но Shampoo Smooth As Silk давал моим волосам больше объёма, чем Max Volume. Я использую его с кондиционером этой же серии и вместе они прекрасно работают.

Giovanni is the best!

Posted by 4730756298900193872 on Jul 01, 2012

Does not dry my hair out.

Good product !!!

Posted by Reviewer1476230 on Jun 28, 2012

It really helps limp hair. It is not a miracle but it makes hair a bit thicker. Other shampoos do so as well but they are much more expensive. It is also gentle to hair - no split ends. I suggest you use the "Root 66 Max Volume Lifting Spray" togeter - combination makes the differece! I am quite content with both products and I repeated my order.