i like it

Posted by 4936438736349790324 on Feb 22, 2016

I've tried a lot of natural shampoos from iherb. My hear doesn't like natural shampoos, that was the the final concluzion. BUT!!!!! This one is different. First, natural shampoos don't give volume, or if they do, they make your hear not soft and not shiny, and this is not the case with this shampoo. It gives me volume, my hear is soft and it is shiny. I am using the conditioner from this line too. Second natural shampoos don't give you a long feeling of freshness. Don't expect miracles, but it works really really well. This is my best natural shampoo. I can say that all the products i tried from Giovanni was good.

great

Posted by 5255213856250802544 on May 03, 2016

great for my hair, which is fine and thin, it gives it body and my it shiny and soft yah

At last- this one works!

Posted by Reviewer2896930 on May 08, 2016

I have very fine hair- this shampoo is the best I have found to give volume and body to my hair.

Brilliant

Posted by 5729529263071239164 on Jun 14, 2016

I have fine hair that is always dry and gets knots. This shampoo cleanses really well and combined with the condition leaves my hair smooth and silky rather than dry and frizzy. Very happy. Will buy again.

Muuucho volumen

Posted by mariatb on May 20, 2014

Si lo que quieres es darle volumen a un pelo fino y lacio esta es una muy buena opción, especialmente combinado con el acondicionador de la misma gama. No hidrata mucho así que es necesario usar una mascarilla una o dos veces a la semana.

Bon produit - Good product

Posted by 5025049747300312826 on Mar 10, 2014

Donne de la tenue aux cheveux fins. Se rince facilement. Give fine hair extra body. Rinsed off easily.

Very Good

Posted by Ahappycustomer on Mar 29, 2014

It's my favorite shampoo. It does his job and smells gorgeous.

Love It

Posted by Peachroses on Dec 05, 2013

I have been using Giovanni Root 66 for some time and don't want any other product. My fine hair looks fuller and is easy manageable.

very good

Posted by 5068244005726177847 on Mar 17, 2014

Clean,give volume to my long hair.like it.

Amor

Posted by 5245928245272698343 on Jan 14, 2015

Por los champus de esta marca lo que siento es amor puro. Dejan el cabello muy limpio, suelto, suave y brillante. Algo de volumen si da pero no os esperéis la melena de Farra en los Angeles de Charlie porque no hace milagros.