Very Good

Posted by Ahappycustomer on Mar 29, 2014

It's my favorite shampoo. It does his job and smells gorgeous.

Loved it.

Posted by Reviewer2278523 on Feb 19, 2015

Makes my hair look and feel thicker

Amazing

Posted by 5134723983342617459 on Jun 09, 2015

I've tried many natural shampoos and this is my favorite. It leaves the hair very shiny and with volumen.

i like it

Posted by 4936438736349790324 on Feb 22, 2016

I've tried a lot of natural shampoos from iherb. My hear doesn't like natural shampoos, that was the the final concluzion. BUT!!!!! This one is different. First, natural shampoos don't give volume, or if they do, they make your hear not soft and not shiny, and this is not the case with this shampoo. It gives me volume, my hear is soft and it is shiny. I am using the conditioner from this line too. Second natural shampoos don't give you a long feeling of freshness. Don't expect miracles, but it works really really well. This is my best natural shampoo. I can say that all the products i tried from Giovanni was good.

great

Posted by 5255213856250802544 on May 03, 2016

great for my hair, which is fine and thin, it gives it body and my it shiny and soft yah

At last- this one works!

Posted by Reviewer2896930 on May 08, 2016

I have very fine hair- this shampoo is the best I have found to give volume and body to my hair.

Love It

Posted by Peachroses on Dec 05, 2013

I have been using Giovanni Root 66 for some time and don't want any other product. My fine hair looks fuller and is easy manageable.

works

Posted by sailasiili on Jul 28, 2015

It thickens my shoulder shoulder length hair and gives it airy feeling. One negative thing is that when washing, hair goes a little knotted and after that needs conditioner. And it maybe dries out hair a bit. But otherwise maybe will buy again. Like the scent.

very good

Posted by 5068244005726177847 on Mar 17, 2014

Clean,give volume to my long hair.like it.

Amor

Posted by 5245928245272698343 on Jan 14, 2015

Por los champus de esta marca lo que siento es amor puro. Dejan el cabello muy limpio, suelto, suave y brillante. Algo de volumen si da pero no os esperéis la melena de Farra en los Angeles de Charlie porque no hace milagros.