Good

Posted by shepajulia on Dec 27, 2011

makes your hair greasy does not shine. hair hanging

real SHINE! Hårglans på box

Posted by etiskhandel on Mar 20, 2013

Ah - denne her elsker jeg! Sørger for å ha en tilgjengelig året runt. Det er en liten sprayflaske, og jeg kan skrive under paa at det gir glans til haaret!! Den er ikke oljete, og det er heller ingen bakdel at det lukter godt, og glansen varer lenge! Produktet har også pleiende stoffer og UVA og UVB protection, som beskytter mot vær og vind.

Awsome product!!!

Posted by Reviewer1853399 on Jan 05, 2008

This spray is all I was looking for for the longest time ever! It makes your hair shiny, smells real good, it lasts for a longgggggg time, it is vegan and it has silicon on it!!! Hair products that have silicon help your hair to be protected against wheather damage! Ah, this product also has UVA and UVB protection as well! I would recommend!

Great

Posted by Reviewer2416146 on Apr 09, 2012

I have long straight hair, and use this mist everyday to enhance the shine. I love it.

decreases frizz and adds shine

Posted by Reviewer1034783 on Jan 12, 2008

Without being too oily, a few sprays will defintiely take care of dry frizz that may develop through the day. I keep this at the office.

Shiny silky hair!!!

Posted by Reviewer2825125 on Oct 18, 2010

I use it with jojoba oil after a towel dry. My hair stays soft, shiny & silky all day, and it smells nice, too!!!

Loved it!!

Posted by Reviewer2813231 on Feb 18, 2011

I put it on m hair and it was like a photoshop change - the shine appeared instantly!!!;) it's really great, but it has to be used once on one portion, otherwise will make hair greasy.

from Ukraine

Posted by FataMorgana on Sep 06, 2011

A useless thing for my hair. It turns out that my hair is shiny and of themselves. With this spray did not notice the difference.

Love it

Posted by 4797481221697092461 on Aug 25, 2016

Smell is nice and it makes my hair shine

I like it

Posted by Reviewer2320730 on Oct 24, 2007

I do love this product BUT the downside is....the mist does not work. I had to pour the product into another mist bottle which i owne. Overall love the product but the company needs to work on the spray pump