Leaves Hair feeling stripped

Posted by Reviewer2511922 on Mar 11, 2011

I didn't like this at all. My hair did not feel moisturized in any way. Instead it felt like stripped and squeaky. I was very disappointed

Caused Hair Loss

Posted by 4963398731654914560 on Sep 22, 2013

After using this product for a few weeks I started to notice really bad hair loss. Simply running my fingers through my hair caused some to be pulled out by the roots. Sadly I purchased another bottle before I noticed this, hopefully I can return it. I will be switching back to American Crew shampoo.

so bad

Posted by Reviewer2235986 on Nov 11, 2011

thought it can help to my damaged and dry hair but after first washing they are even worse. Maybe it can be good to normal and oily hair but really not for damaged hair. so much disappointed.

What a waste

Posted by Cecilisabeth on Aug 13, 2015

Use to be my favorite shampoo ever. But now that they have change the composition, it makes my hair dry and tangled. I used to be able to detangle my hair with this shampoo on, it was litteraly making my hair smooth as silk. I'm so sad that now they changed it. I had to give away the bottle to some friend to try it... I have kinky curly hair btw

I didn't like this at all.

Posted by Reviewer3150549 on Apr 11, 2013

Great at first, dries scalp later

Posted by 5257197702000275682 on Feb 06, 2016

I have been using it with the matching conditioner, and at first it worked great - made my 3b curls softer and better defined and the ends weren't dry. However, after a couple of weeks my scalp became really dry and itchy, and now I have terrible dandruff. Wouldn't recommend.

No moisture at all

Posted by Reviewer1836957 on Aug 21, 2013

My hair looked like H*** Frizzy and hair everywhere. Will not buy again.

Dissapointed

Posted by Reviewer1620653 on Nov 16, 2011

The worst shampoo I have ever tryed.

SHAMPOO

Posted by Reviewer3241154 on Jan 10, 2012

Do not like.

like the smell of just

Posted by Reviewer3168619 on Apr 19, 2012

Caused dandruff shampoo, hair conditioner, even with the use of combing became worse, lost color and luster

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »